5/18/2011

Papertrey Ink Make It Monday #15 - Make your own spray mists!


I created a pretty sky blue mist for my challenge card. I started by cutting a couple of little clouds to mask off an area of white. I then sprayed the mist and after allowing time to dry stamped the tiny balloon bouquets (from the PTI tiny treats stamp collection) in the clouds to help them stand out a bit. The sweet bird is from the same stamp set as well as the sentiment that I split up! Thanks for stopping by today ~ Lisa


3 comments:

Andrea M said...

OMG this is so CUTE! Love what you did with the spray mist! Great job!
Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog!!!

Marlena M. said...

This is adorable...very very sweet! :)

Kary said...

Your card is really cute!! I love the birdie & the cute balloons.