9/10/2011

PDCC98 ~ Teal, Mustard & Navy!

What a strange weather day we've had...cloudy, sprinkly, sunny, warm, cool all rolled into one! But we took full advantage of it all. Out when it was good and in when it was bad! Some of my in time was spent working on a few cards. This is one is for the Play Date Cafe color challenge.


My DPs are all from My Minds Eye: Hattie 6x6 pad. The doily edge punch is Martha Stewart and  the house die is Papertrey Ink. I cut a tag from off white card stock and stamped it with a Prima script stamp. Wheat: Magenta and maple leaves: Ala Art were also stamped on the same card stock and cut out. This pretty wooden crown is from the Etsy shop; The Porkchop Show (can you believe how perfect the colors match for this challenge!!!). Navy buttons and teal gems for some bling to finish it up. Hmmmmm...I think I hear the Breyers Chocolate Ice-Cream calling my name!!! ~ Lisa

9 comments:

Mynnette said...

What a fab card--love the different patterns and textures! Thanks for the sweet comments!!! :) Have a restful Sabbath!

Joanne Leddy said...

Wow ... what GORGEOUS colors! I love all the pattern too. Thanks for sharing!

Lisa said...

A more perfect color match surely could not have been made!! Love the little collage of house, crown, leaves- very unique :)
I also hear the calls from my freezer quite often LOL

Cyndie said...

Ooooo, I LOVE those colors together! You have certainly made the most of them with your card! Great job coordinating the patterned papers and cutting out those leaves--whew!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Good thing you had that crown from Etsy all lined up and ready to use for our color challenge! I like crowns, and it looks fab n funky paired with that little folk art house. Thanks for popping by my blog lately, Lisa. You bring a little sunshine to me! And thanks for playing with us at THe Play Date CAfe!

DAWN Braun said...

thanks for your sweet comment! I love all your fancy bits and that doily punch is fabulous! :)

Andrea Ewen said...

The papers you chose for this challenge are perfect, Lisa! I love the pattern and the fabulous crown and delightful little house you've paired together. The border punch is fabulous...I adore the design on it! Beautiful card! Glad to see you over at the Play Date Cafe!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH--these papers are PERFECT!! They match the color story so well!! LOVE the crown--makes me want one! A real one:) Great job!! THANKS for playing along with us over at the PDCC:)

Jinny Newlin said...

These papers couldn't be more perfect for this color story, Lisa! Beautiful card! LOVE your little collection of elements! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!