10/25/2011

PDCC #104 ~ Celebrate!

Hi friends, sorry for my absence. My little max was not feeling well and I think I'm in some sort of creative funk...lost a bit of my mojo! Don't you hate that...UUUGH! But enough of that nonsense; time to pick myself up, dust myself off and start all over again. I decided to go simple with a celebration card for the Play Date Cafe challenge. It's their second anniversary...YAY! And they've given us a lovely trio of colors ~ mauve, egg yolk & artichoke!



I started with a mauve cardstock then added a layer of egg yolk dotted swiss paper. A cute little cluster of lovelies from my stash using touches of all three colors, a bit of sparkle and glitz complete the picture! Thanks for taking a peek ~Lisa

12 comments:

Lisa said...

You have such a wonderful sense of design, Lisa. I love how you've put this together- beaiutiful!
Hope Max is feeling better and Mr. Mojo hangs around a while :)

Jinny Newlin said...

So pretty, Lisa! LOVE the perfect, little detail of the folded ribbon paper! Yummy! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a fun card--love the folded ribbon and your little cluster! Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Lovely card Lisa! Love the plaid ribbon!

JaN's ArTy JouRneY said...

Hi Lisa,Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the lovely comment.
Beautiful card, I love what you did with the colour mix and the lovely little cluster and ribbon.
Jan x

Cyndie said...

Oh, Lisa--I absolutely love what you have done with this challenge! The die cuts, the colors, the patterned ribbon, the placement of all the elements--everything is just perfect! Oh, and get well wishes to Max!

Marlena M. said...

What a delightful card, Lisa! ;)

Annette said...

beautiful card...

Marie said...

Simply stunning! Love the die you used to offset the beautiful focal point. There must be a 'muse' convention somewhere...cuz my muse is also AWOL. Grrr.

Ally said...

Well, I know that life happens and things take us away from our 'plans' or desires sometimes, and I hope that Max gets feeling better soon. But Girl, your mojo is NOT missing! And if it really is, I can't wait til it comes back, because this is a beautiful mojo-less card and I'm sure your cards when it returns will be smashing!! ;-)

I love what you did with the colors, and I always love me some polka dots. Love the flowers and those ribbon tails... Fabulous card! ;-)

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

You call this creative funk??? I call it inspired! Hugs xx

Ruby said...

Hope you've got your mojo back Lisa, by the look of your card you definitely have! I love that die cut label too, it's fab!