Pages

1/24/2021

CTS ~ Thank You

Like so many of you, I'm sad to see another of my favorite challenges is saying goodbye. I couldn't let CAS(E) this Sketch come to an end without sharing a thank you card with them.

My card features a trio of Purple Onion Design images colored with Copics. I've fussy cut one and stamped the other two on Pretty Pink Posh die cuts. Some embossed polka dots and a strip of patterned paper finished things off.

Thank you, Chrissy and your amazing design team for bringing so much inspiration week after week. 


12 comments:

Greta said...

Perfect use of the sketch, Lisa--darling card!

Marcia Hill said...

What an absolutely ADORABLE card Lisa and just perfect for the sketch!! Love it!! Hugs. :0)

Cindy C. said...

Really sweet!!

Tracey McNeely said...

It feels like CAS(E) this sketch has always been there. Your adorable card is perfect for the sketch Lisa. Makes me think of springtime seeing the sweet birdie!

Ivana Camdzic said...

Indeed, so sad to see this challenge go...This is a darling tribute and thanks card, Lisa. I adore how cheery it is!

Rosemary said...

Perfect take on the sketch, Lisa! Love that sweet little birdie! I'm so sad to see CTS go, too. But hopefully one day it will be able to return!

Vicki Dutcher said...

So cute! Yes, it is sad to see this challenge end 😔

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Such a sweet card, Lisa! Love it! ☺☺☺ Mari

I Card Everyone said...

I'm not one bit surprised that you would bring out a few of your darling tags, Lisa! You've aced the Sketch, and added a bluebird - check!
You have been such a wonderful supporter of CTS - thanks so much for bidding us farewell in such a beautiful way!
=]

TK said...

Such a sweet card, Lisa! It is really darling, a card that will be loved

Cindy Beach said...

Your cheery card is a great way to say thanks for any occasion! I love the adorable bird and your sweet accents.

Annette Allen said...

That little bird just makes me smile. So cute