Pages

9/16/2021

Inspired By #187 ~ Hello Fall

 

 


Hello friends! The lovely season of autumn is just around the corner. We invite you join us at Inspired By as we give it a warm hello. 



Don't you just love those fuzzy felt buds! I've been looking for something like that locally with no luck. Etsy maybe? I thought I had the perfect stamp for them only to discover that I don't! I must have given it away or perhaps it's just hiding from me. So, I changed gears and remembered the pretty eucalyptus stamps and dies Michele shared with me on her last visit. My frame was made using a MFT skinny tag die to cut the openings. I dry brushed some white paint on it as well as on my sentiment sign. 

How will you be inpsired? Maybe you'll choose our Christmas photo or sketch? We don't mind which direction you go, we just love it when you play along!


15 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Lisa, I'm so happy those came in handy - they sure do look pretty - like they're hanging in a fabulous window box from your window frame!
Hey, we make a pretty good team! wink...xx
=]

Nora Noll said...

Darn girl!! You are so CLEVER!! I love how you created that 'window" and the GENIUS way you used that stamp!! This is FABULOUS. I really love the pretty sentiment block you made. You totally ROCKED this out of the park!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Totally awesome card!

LeAnne said...

A perfect take on the inspiration photo! Those fuzzy felt berries would be fun to have around! Sweet little card, I love it!

Danni Reid said...

This is SO perfect, you nailed it, I love your card!!

TK said...

I'm not sure what your original thought was, but this thought is fantastic! I love the delicate eucalyptus leaves, and your design is just terrific

Bobby said...

The eucalyptus was a great stand in for those button plants, Lisa, and your sign is absolutely perfect.

Annette Allen said...

such a beautiful card..

Celeste Goff said...

This card is amazingly gorgeous Lisa! The perfect interpretation of the inspiration photo!

Bonnie said...

Love this pretty Fall bouquet, Lisa! And that hanging sign is so perfect for this inspiration photo!

Marcia Hill said...

You may not have found the stamp you were looking for Lisa, but the one you found works perfectly on this lovely, lovely card!! LOVE how you made your frame too! The inspiration photo definitely inspired you my friend...beautiful card!! Hugs. :0)

Rosemary said...

Gorgeous design and a perfect take on the jnspiration photo! Love it!

Tracey McNeely said...

Lisa I think your card is so perfectly inspired and you used the most amazing stamp and die! I think it's beautiful!

Silke Ledlow said...

WOW Lisa, you nailed this inspiration to the "T"...simply gorgeous!

Greta said...

I adore this card, Lisa! Love how creative you always are using photo inspiration!