Pages

7/21/2026

Poppystamps

Have you seen the latest release at Poppystamps? It's called Holiday Cheer and is filled with cute fall and winter dies. I'm sharing a card on the blog today featuring a few of them. It all began with this adorable new Nordic Birdhouse. Christmas in July, you might say! Pop over to check it out!


9 comments:

  1. This card is simply gorgeous, Lisa! I love the bright pops of red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the end result! (Yep. I popped over)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The details are amazing, Lisa! Love the birdhouse, but your bird takes this card to Top Notch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your card with all those fabulous, glittery die-cuts, Lisa. Beautiful design!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet little bird and bird house. The bird house would make a wonderful tag xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, it's pretty! I just came from the blog. Love your card and all the new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable bird house! Off to see your card....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I commented at Poppy - love this, Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute and tweet! Love the .snowflake. faux dry embossed background done with the Nordic Fancy Background die.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments, I appreciate them!