designs by Lisa Elton
Hey there! I'm sharing a thank you card on the Poppystamps blog today that uses up some leftover bits. Pop over to see how it all came together!
Fabulous end result! Awesome photos too 🙂
Such a gorgeous card, Lisa! Love those butterflies, that pop of plaid and the scallops! Nicely done!
SO sweet! Yes, I love the hues of purple used, but also those fun little butterflies flitting about the flowers and your fancy topper!
Your sneak peeks are always delightfully enticing and I can't NOT go see the rest. I love how your photos show the process of the card coming together. This is really a sweet creation!
Love this one, Lisa! I commented at Poppy too :)
So pretty. Amazing use of leftovers!
Beautiful layers of colour, and what a wonderful way to use leftover snippets.xx
Checked it out and just love what you did with your leftovers, Lisa!
Thanks so much for your sweet comments, I appreciate them!
Fabulous end result! Awesome photos too 🙂
ReplyDeleteSuch a gorgeous card, Lisa! Love those butterflies, that pop of plaid and the scallops! Nicely done!
ReplyDeleteSO sweet! Yes, I love the hues of purple used, but also those fun little butterflies flitting about the flowers and your fancy topper!
ReplyDeleteYour sneak peeks are always delightfully enticing and I can't NOT go see the rest. I love how your photos show the process of the card coming together. This is really a sweet creation!
ReplyDeleteLove this one, Lisa! I commented at Poppy too :)
ReplyDeleteSo pretty. Amazing use of leftovers!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful layers of colour, and what a wonderful way to use leftover snippets.xx
ReplyDeleteChecked it out and just love what you did with your leftovers, Lisa!
ReplyDelete