Just curious if anyone else is having an issue with blogger? First up, my blog header has disappeared, not sure when that happened. Also, my email, Facebook and Pinterest buttons are just colored circles. Then there are the blogs that I follow. So many are not showing up in my reader. I know I can follow with email, and there are several blogs that I do, but even some of those aren't showing up for me. Ugh... technology...
Sorry you're struggling, Lisa! What I can see... your buttons don't show what they are, but if I hover it does show them and it still takes me to fb, P and e-mail. I quit following blogs awhile ago in blogger reader because I was having trouble, but I'm now fed up with follow.it and their tactics. I've been doing some discovery, and I'm willing to share the findings, if you want to e-mail.
ReplyDeleteMy only thought is to shut down blogger and log in again, Lisa. There were some issues with FollowIt this morning, too. Could be the heat? LOL
ReplyDeletexx
They are working on the blogs you follow posts, my buttons haven’t worked properly for ages, hopefully your header is just another glitch. There is a blogger help forum, and they do reply xx
ReplyDeleteNot sure what's going on but those blogger gremlins are always busy at work. I don't see your banner or your buttons. Just blank dots. Hope you get it figured out or the problem figures itself out soon.
ReplyDeleteThe Blogger comments come to my email in a different format now. I can approve or delete comments directly in email without even going to the blog. There have been occasional glitches lately, so I guess they're playing around with things again. It will probably be better shortly. I use Feedly to follow blogs and it has never been a problem.
ReplyDeleteA sweet card to showcase a sweet, frosty treat - with polka dots, no less! Yum! The gingham photo frame is a delightful special touch.
ReplyDeletehugs~carol
Sorry you've been having problems, Lisa! The feeds on blogs I follow hasn't been updating properly so that's my main issue - so I get behind on commenting when I don't seem to see anything new...
ReplyDeleteBlogger "older post" and "newer post" links weren't working, but now they're back. Hope your issues have resolved.
ReplyDelete