Pages

7/16/2026

Just Us Girls #832 ~ Oh Happy Day


Hello, my friends! Bobby has a fun summer Mood Board for you this week at Just Us Girls. So many options from the mix of photos and colors. I went with a simple card using a cute summer treat. Take a look...


I picked the popsicle treat from the photo and used my cute polka dot version from Impression Obsession. It's framed in a polaroid die cut (PPP) made from PTI paper. Red gingham is always so summery to me! I added a trio of little red blooms to mimic the poppies on the board and an embossed background to mimic the gingham. Everything went onto a light blue card base as a nod to all of the pretty blue skies in Bobby's photo. A simple sentiment by Carta Bella finished it off.

Okay, it's your turn now. Have fun!

18 comments:

  1. What a sweet mix of textures, patterns and colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd eat that little polka dotted popsicle, Lisa! What a darling card!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun summer treat in the polaroid, Lisa! Love the bitty flowers and gingham texture too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've chosen so many sweet details from the inspo, Lisa! This is a perfect compilation of so many summer details we all live to see and reminisce on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can't go wrong with a popsicle, and the polka dot paper is adorable! Love the gingham for summer too and the cut elittle flowers are a cute little touch! What a sweet card! (no pun intended)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet take on the mood board, Lisa! So very summery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is pure summer delight, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with everyone... this card is the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This red gingham looks like a picnic on a card! And the blue raspberry popsicle looks so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just as sweet as can be! I love your polka dot popsicle framed with the red gingham. Love that we were both drawn to the popsicle!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What flavor do you suppose that is? Doesn't matter. It's cute as can be in the gingham frame, Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simple and ultra-cute! I'll bet that polka dot popsicle is yummy. Such adorable little poppies, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet as and love your cas creative card Lisa. The gingham really makes it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so fresh and summery. Love the simple design and all of the wonderful texture the embossing and patterns from the stamp, die cuts and paper. Sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable and uplifting card Lisa!! Love your sweet popsicle and the bright red flowers. The red gingham polaroid frame is awesome ... reminds me of the summer checked tablecloths. :) Great card!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute and definitely summery!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments, I appreciate them!