Sue is hosting our Stencil Week challenge at Just Us Girls and it's Anything Goes! That's an easy one. Be sure to pop over to the blog for inspiration from our guest designer Bonnie and the team. Speaking of Bonnie, it's been a pleasure to have here with us this past month!
My inspiration was the gorgeous sun and sky we had the other evening. I think I pull this Altenew Golden Days stencil set out once a year. It's such a beauty and I love that it fills the card front. I used peach, orange and red inks this time with a Scorched Timber for the flower center and sentiment. My wonderful sentiment is by PTI. I was lucky enough to win a gift certificate recently and this was among my purchases. My hubby really liked this card!
Alrighty, pick out a stencil and come join us!

16 comments:
I love everything about this BEAUTIFUL card Lisa!! Your stenciled bloom is absolutely GORGEOUS and the verse is among my favorites! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)
Lisa... this is the perfect backdrop for PTI's bible verse. I have a number of verses for church donation cards. I love the idea you have here of a very large flat image... will have to give it a try! Thanks.
Breath-taken away stunning, Lisa! I need to see if I can find this stencil locally; it's a must have. WOW!
hugs~carol
I LOve it in these gorgeous oranges, Lisa! Keep this one coming as I'll never get tired of seeing it!
=]
Lisa, your stenciled flower is stunning and fabulous in orange! What a beautiful design, and then the sentiment is just as eye-catching. A wonderful stenciled card!
This stencil makes a beautiful card!
Lisa, this is absolutely stunning! I love your color choices and of course your scripture! While I love several PTI things, my faves are still that she keeps plugging out more scriptures and frames
Wow, this is a real stunner, Lisa!
This is awesome, Lisa! I love the colors and the blending and shading are done perfectly! What a perfect Bible verse to go with this flower!
That is an awesome card, from the whole card front stencil, the colors and your sentiment.
Wow! This flower would be stunning in any color, but I'm loving the warmth of these peachy orange shades!
The warmth from your sunset colors emanates from your design, Lisa! They are perfect for the full-panel floral and wonderful verse we learned as children! Hugs, Darnell
Lisa this card is a gallery showstopper - I can't take my eyes off it. The verse is lovely, and that stencilled flower - just WOW!!
STUNNING! Your flower is amazing in these beautiful colours, Lisa. Amazing work, my friend. xx
One of the most beautiful floral stencils ever! Adore the color combo you used for this card! Perfect background for the verse which we don't seem to hear much these days. Reminds me of my sweet dad who had a personalized license plate for at least the last 10 years of his life: JN 3 16 It was allowed because it could have been initials and a birthdate.
Love what you did with the Golden Days Stencil, Lisa - perfect in those colors!!
Post a Comment