Hey there! It's CASE the Design Team Week at Just Us Girls. Just pick one of the design team cards and CASE it. Super easy and we sure hope you'll play along! Here's what I have to share.
This pretty frame is another of my recent PTI purchases. It's cut from marshmallow cardstock and popped up with foam tape. I added some sweet flowers from The Stamp Market along with one of their sentiments and a trio of Martha Stewart punched butterflies. I finished it off with pink pearl centers on the flowers.Okay, my friends just pop over to the Just Us Girls blog pick a card and get crafty. You have a chance to guest design with us if your card is chosen as this week's winner!

15 comments:
So very pretty!
Lisa, it is one of my favorite frames and you have found the perfect frameable flowers for it! SO very lovely with those pink flutterbys!
=]
Very sweet, Lisa! I love the pretty frame (I just recently got this one too), plus the flowers and butterflies make this card very special indeed.
Oooh, those delightfully charming flowers popped up on my screen and I fell in love instantly! And the frame... sigh... not to mention the sweet sentiment and butterflies. It's a whole package of pretty!
Beautiful flowers on that intriguing frame, Lisa - love how the frame is curved and pierced! Sweet butterflies too!!
This is beautiful Lisa. Love the pretty flowers and how you placed them in the frame with the great sentiment and cute butterflies.
I LOVE these sweet flowers and that frame is fantastic! Such a pretty card, Lisa!
This is so feminine and pretty, Lisa! A most beautiful handmade hug.
What a beautiful card Lisa!! I love that frame and your soft pink blooms are SO pretty! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)
This is simply stunning, Lisa!
Absolutely beautiful design, Lisa! The frame, the flowers, everything is perfection.
THat is a fab frame and perfectly holds those lovely flowers.
Oh wow--my kind of card! I'll definitely case you if I can. Love the pink flowers, pearls, frame--everything!
What an amazing hug in a card, Lisa! :) LOVE your gorgeous design with the pretty shaped frame and gorgeous florals. The colours make me happy! :) xx
Lisa... I am sure you heard it said... fabulous florals. Wowzer!
Post a Comment