Have you seen the latest release at Poppystamps? It's called Holiday Cheer and is filled with cute fall and winter dies. I'm sharing a card on the blog today featuring a few of them. It all began with this adorable new Nordic Birdhouse. Christmas in July, you might say! Pop over to check it out!

8 comments:
This card is simply gorgeous, Lisa! I love the bright pops of red!
Love the end result! (Yep. I popped over)
The details are amazing, Lisa! Love the birdhouse, but your bird takes this card to Top Notch!
I LOVE your card with all those fabulous, glittery die-cuts, Lisa. Beautiful design!! xx
What a sweet little bird and bird house. The bird house would make a wonderful tag xx
Gosh, it's pretty! I just came from the blog. Love your card and all the new goodies!
Adorable bird house! Off to see your card....
I commented at Poppy - love this, Lisa!!
Post a Comment