After a long walk with my hubby this evening, I put together a quick card for this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge. I couldn't let Michele's cute sketch slip by without playing along and I can always use an extra Christmas card!
I wanted to use my favorite Waffle Flower Poinsettia for this one. It was cut from red cardstock and popped onto two (old!) Spellbinders postage die cuts. A sentiment tab by Memory Box and it was good to go. I love this one and I hope the gals at FMS do too!
Wishing you all a blessed weekend!


22 comments:
This is lovely, Lisa. I wish I'd brought that poinsettia with me.
Oh, Lisa, I couldn't love it more! I LOve the deep red of your Poinsettia, and you have found two lovely 'postage' cuts to deliver them! Absolutely beautiful!
Thanks so much for joining us this week!
=]
I keep saying this, but it is true... beautiful take on the sketch! The Waffle Flower poinsettia die is a favorite of mine, too.
This is gorgeous! I predict a winner! That poinsettia is just amazing!
What a gorgeous take on the sketch, Lisa!
So pretty!! Love your gorgeous poinsettia. Great way to use the wonderful sketch. Love the mix of patterened papers. xx
Its a sweet card Lisa, love the papers and the lovely poinsettia. Fun sentiment too.
I love your card Lisa. So pretty with that Waffle Flower Poinsettia. The pattern papers are perfect with it. Great take on Michele's sketch. I have to get busy with mine also.
Such a pretty use of that sketch, love how you did that background, with that pretty poinsettia!
I love this too, Lisa! This poinsettia is always a joy and your postage cut pretty paper is a perfect background! An awesome use of this sketch, Lisa!
There is a great reason that this die is so beloved -- it makes beautiful cards like this! Michele's sketch was just waiting for you to hop on the trail and let us see all the beauty. Thinking of you today...
A beautiful die and beautiful card! Thank you for sharing at FMS this week!
Yes, you can always use another Christmas card and this is such a pretty one! I do love this sketch. I've saved it for later because I ran out of time. How pretty this looks with the two papers and poinsettia!
The WF Poinsettia die is one of my favorites too Lisa, and combined with Michele's sketch and the pp, it's a winner for sure! CAS and just perfect!! Hugs and good luck this week...will be sending lots of prayers your way!! :0)
This is so pretty, Lisa! Great pairing of the patterned paper with the gorgeous poinsettia! and postage squares! Thanks so much for joining FMS this week!
Perfect use of the sketch, Lisa! That is a beautiful poinsettia!
Your poinsettia is gorgeous, Lisa! It just pops off the card. So beautiful!
I love the layout on the card, perfect for making multiples 🤩
That poinsettia die-cut is just gorgeous! What a wonderful fresh and clean Christmas card. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.
Fabulous take on the sketch with the poinsettia and offset postage stamps, Lisa - love this!!
What a beautiful take on the sketch! No surprise it received a well-deserved princess honours at FMS! Congratulations! 👏 🎉🎉
I love the way you used Michele's design, and I never ever get tired of that Waffle Flower Poinsettia! Wonderful card!
Post a Comment