Pages

9/01/2026

CAS Christmas ~ Joy

Hey there! It's my turn to host over at CAS Christmas and I've picked the theme of WOODLAND CRITTERS. I hope you'll break out those cute little animals and come play along with us. You have the whole month of September to get crafty! I knew just the cutie little critter I wanted to use. Take a look...

Sweet little Birch by Purple Onion Design was my critter of choice. I love this little fella! He's just the cutest wee rabbit in his striped stocking cap. After some Copic coloring and fussy cutting, I put him in a CAS scene with a couple of retired Poppystamps Dimpled Trees. This older sentiment from PPP worked perfectly as a place to stand or ground Birch. A trio of wintery snowflakes and it was good to go. 

We do hope you'll join us this month. Just remember to use a woodland critter and keep your design clean and simple. Thanks for spending a bit of your day with me... and Birch!

23 comments:

  1. Thank you Lisa for choosing this lovely theme for the challenge and I love your oh so cute little rabbit and the ornate trees work brilliantly as a background, and prettily finished with the little snowflakes and sentiment..it is a wonderfully joyful card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh ... this little guy is SO ADORABLE, Lisa!! I love his striped hat!! And I love the way he's perched on the joy sentiment. You've told a story with this adorable card of the bunny in the forest of trees with the snow coming down. Sweet!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the sweetest little rabbit - I went with a rabbit for my DT card for the challenge too! Yours is beautifully coloured and fussy cut, and looks fabulous standing on the tail of the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness, Lisa, how CUTE is that little rabbit all decked out in his warm winter hat! So pretty with the die cut trees behind him and under the falling snowflakes! Love how you've grounded him on the tale of the sentiment too! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww - sweet little bunny with the tree duo, Lisa! Love how you clustered the elements for a gorgeous CAS - thanks for the inspiration and fun challenge theme!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I love this little guy from Purple Onion. He's so darn adorable 🤩

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa, I just adore this little guy and am giddy every time I see him here on your blog! Such a darling card and fun theme you've chosen! I'm in!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable! I love that hat 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable critter and cute design, Lisa! Love your choice of critter and his fun perch

    ReplyDelete
  10. A super cute critter for your lovely cas card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This long eared little fella is one of my favorites too. He's always adorable in any color and any setting. So very cute, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwwwwwww...your card with adorable little Birch is SO SWEET Lisa! This whole card is CAS perfection my friend...LOVE it! Hope you are doing ok after your surgery yesterday and are not in too much pain?! Take care of yourself my friend...sending lots of prayers your way!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So aww-dorable! CAS-tastic design. Great theme!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Critters are certainly a challenge for me on cards. Your sweet little bunny is adorable adorning the front of those trees. Lisa, you do CAS so well. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woodland Critters is a great choice for your theme and your little bunny critter couldn't be cuter perched on the joy sentiment. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I always love it when you include that darling little bunny on your Christmas cards, Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww... what a sweet little scene you created, Lisa! Clean and simple perfection. Hope everything went well with your surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Birch is so adorable, Lisa, and he looks very excited by this pretty Christmas tree! This is a great choice for this month's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That little bunny is adorable with this green & white striped hat. Love how you placed him with the trees and snowflakes. A great card Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG, I have this cute little bunny and I love how you added those fantastic trees and the joy sentiment that he sits on the tail end of the "Y". This is a fabulous design and one I might try to CAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Look at this little guy! He's so cute in his big stocking cap and I love him! It's just a darling little simple scene with the trees and snowflakes, the perfect arrangement and the sentiment for grounding. Wonderful, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is just the sweetest. Love that little fella too and I love the way you set him among the trees. Wonderful CAS design and cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Adorable and so sweet, Lisa! I always love seeing you use that little rabbit! Hope your recovery is going as expected. Sent you a card and I've been thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments, I appreciate them!