It's DIE WEEK at Just Us Girls with Sue as out hostess. She's looking for THANKS die cuts. It's also a new month so that means a new guest designer. We're happy to have Julia Aston joining us!
I couldn't decide between a thanks or thank you die. Since this one was already cut, it seemed to say pick me! I popped it onto a pretty GinaK embossed card base then added some Pinkfresh flowers and a trio of Poppystamps Nordic Butterflies. A sweet and simple way to send my thanks to someone!
We do hope you'll join us this week. Remember, if you are picked as our Winner of the Week, you have a chance to guest design with us!

Love all of these combined elements... fabulous card! The Gina K EF is one of my favs.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful embossed background, Lisa! The white really sets off the lovely pastel colors of your blooms and butterflies! So happy to join you as Guest DT this month! Julia xx
ReplyDeleteThese little purple butterflies are so pretty against the embossed background, Lisa! A beautiful way to say thank you!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely BEAUTIFUL Lisa!! I love that Gina K embossing folder background and how perfectly the thank you and florals POP off of it!! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)
ReplyDeleteLisa, your combination of elements makes for a most lovely card. I'm smitten with the pretty florals and butterfly that add a pop of colour to the wonderful embossed background.
ReplyDeletehugs~carol
Such a pretty flower arrangement behind your thank you.
ReplyDeleteThis is very sweet, Lisa. The flowers are so very delicate and so are the pretty butterflies.
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty Thank You card Lisa. Love the embossed background and lovely bouquet of flowers with the cute butterflies fluttering around.
ReplyDeleteOh, how pretty this is! I love how the already cut and ready die helped decide for you, and the extras you added are pure delight!
ReplyDeleteYou've reminded me that I need to borrow that EF from Marcia again, Lisa! It is so stunning as a backup singer for your darling flutterbys and blooms - thank YOU for that gorgeous gray thank you!
ReplyDelete=]
I adore everything about this, Lisa; beautiful work!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! The background is beautiful, almost as beautiful as your flowers, Lisa!
ReplyDeleteThis is SO pretty Lisa! That embossing in the background is gorgeous! I'm off to look at it over at GinaK! The sweet little flowers and that great Thank You die are perfect details!
ReplyDeletePretty in purple thank you card. It pops beautifully against that fabulous white embossed background. .
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! Love the embossed background and your sweet bouquet of flowers that has attracted a lot of lovely butterflies. :) xx
ReplyDeleteLove the texture of the embossed vines behind your sweet floral sprig and butterflies, Lisa! Can't go wrong with purple!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous! Love those delicate stems butterflies paired with the big Thank You.
ReplyDeleteIt's been too long between visits Lisa! I make one card and then promptly fell down with flu! Thank you for popping by my blog recently. Lovely to see you're as busy as ever making your beautiful cards. You managed to get so many dies on the one card - impressive and so pretty!
ReplyDeleteSo very pretty, Lisa! Love the sweet little sprig of flower and the pretty butterflies.
ReplyDeleteYou took all those elements and made the most beautiful thank you card, Lisa.
ReplyDeleteSo so pretty soft and subtle Lisa. Love the background highlighting the pretty florals and butterflies. A lovely bold thank you die too.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, Lisa. I love the embossed background. Love the colors you've used and your butterfly embellishments. A real beauty!
ReplyDeleteI love the lavender flowers and butterflies to accent the "thank you"!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful color combo and that beautiful embossed panel is the perfect background!
ReplyDelete