designs by Lisa Elton
I have a post on the Poppystamps blog today!
Pop over to see what else I added to this thank you card.
Fun end result!
Love this card!
What a fabulous card, Lisa - I commented at Poppy too!!
the die has such and interesting texture, I love the effect xx
He is super fun, and his little pumpkins are just too cute, Lisa!
Oooh, pretty peek and I know I'm going to love it. Off to take a look...
Checked it out--so creative and sweet!
How adorable! Wonderful use of products and a fun design..
Thanks so much for your sweet comments, I appreciate them!
Fun end result!
ReplyDeleteLove this card!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous card, Lisa - I commented at Poppy too!!
ReplyDeletethe die has such and interesting texture, I love the effect xx
ReplyDeleteHe is super fun, and his little pumpkins are just too cute, Lisa!
ReplyDeleteOooh, pretty peek and I know I'm going to love it. Off to take a look...
ReplyDeleteChecked it out--so creative and sweet!
ReplyDeleteHow adorable! Wonderful use of products and a fun design..
ReplyDelete