Pages

7/11/2026

Just For You

While hubby was working on some action softball photos of Sweet P's team, I had a little play time and put together a card for this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge. Take a look...


My idea was to use a postage theme with my die cuts and stamps. I made a postage stamp using a Spellbinders die and a pretty little hydrangea stamp. Old Precious Remembrance Shop stamps were added too. Then I realized the graphic was a rectangle ~ OOPS! Sooooo, I added a couple of little banners to elongate my square postage stamp. What do you think, did it work? Hopefully the ladies at FMS will see the sketch in my design!

Thanks for stopping by!



17 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great take on the sketch, Lisa - just love your little postal cluster!!

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, I love this SO MUCH!!!

I Card Everyone said...

Lisa, that little postage stamp would have been great, but you really added another layer of cuteness to it with those little banners - a bit of happy mail is always such a treat!
Thanks for joining us this week - we always appreciate it!
=]

Marcia Hill said...

Yep, I see the rectangle AND a beautifully sweet and CAS caard Lisa! LOVE it!! Hugs. :0)

Trina P. said...

Cute take on the sketch. The postage is awesome. I kept seeing a photo frame Ike most of the DT. 😂

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the clustering! Fabulous use of the sketch

donna mikasa said...

I can definitely see the sketch on your card and I LOVE the postal theme, right down to the little postmark! Thanks so much for joining FMS this week, Lisa!

Bonnie said...

I think it works great, Lisa! Love these colors and how you put together all these little details!

Rosemary said...

Lovely take on the sketch, Lisa! The clean and simple design is perfect.

Cindy Beach said...

Yes, absolutely, it does work and it's so pretty! I love those dainty flowers and soft shades. Great idea to use the postal theme!

TK said...

Of course! I think it works GREAT to see a square and then a rectangle too -- after all, it is inspiration, right? Your card is adorable as can be, Lisa

Christine said...

Your stamp design is a stunner, to beautifully CAS ❤️

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

It works perfectly. The sketch is very visible and I love the added detail of those little banners. Your design is wonderful and I love the postage theme and those lovely hydrangeas.

Birgit said...

Super cute Lisa! I can definitely see the sketch. I do enjoy any postal theme card. Yours is delightful!

Leslie Miller said...

I think you've done a very creative thing with the sketch, Lisa! You've come up with another pretty card and I love it!

Loll said...

Your card is adorable, Lisa. LOVE how you've used the sketch! xx

Greta said...

Super sweet and creative!