Hey there! It's time for a new challenge as Just Us Girls. Vicki is hosting DIE WEEK and it's ANYTHING GOES. Your choice, just use a die! A new month also means a new guest designer. Please join us in welcoming Betty Keefe for the month of August!
This little frame die I used is included with the PTI set I shared last week. You can used it with the larger frame or, as I've done here, on it's own. I cut it from some sweet PTI paper. It was the perfect size for the cutie little MFT bird. The heart border, also PTI, was cut from light blue gingham. My sentiment is from the MFT set too. This one will probably go to my Sweet P!
Okay, friends pick out a die, get crafty and add it to our gallery!


22 comments:
Lisa... I miss MFT. Love your sweet Tweetie!
Awwwww...such a sweet little birdie and love how you surrounded him with that beautiful frame Lisa! CAS card and just perfect for Sweet P!! Hugs. :0)
Ms. Bluebird looks mighty pleased perched inside your patterned frame! LOve your colors, patterns, and those adorable little gingham hearts!
=]
Sorry I wasn't able to case your beautiful card for last week. Love using that wonderful paper with the frame die! The red and light blue is such a great color combo! Adore this card and I know Sweet P will, too!
What a sweet card Lisa! That cute little blue bird framed in red and the blue gingham hearts made for a darling design!
I spy your little sweet thing in her fancy frame! She's adorable, with her bow in her hair and everything!
So very tweet! The framing works perfectly and the heart border is cute.
This is so adorable, Lisa!! I love that little sweetie, especially with the pretty pattered and layered frame. xx
That little birdie is cute as can be tucked in your lovely frame. Love the sentiment too. I know your Sweet P will love it also.
This little guy is adorable and he's framed beautifully! A sweet card for a sweet destination!
Oh this is so sweet with coordinating of the sentiment and the strip of gingham hearts. The MFT bird is a sweet eyecatcher.
Sweet card perfect for a sweet girl, Lisa! She will love it.
Wow so very sweet card🤩💐😊 congrats
This is precious as can be! I adore the gingham hearts and this darling little blue bird.
Awww, this is the sweetest, Lisa! I love it from the birdie to the border! This looks like the perfect card for your Sweet P!
Marisela Delgado said: Hi, Lisa 💜 Super sweet card 💜 Mari
What a wonderful frame for that adorable birdie!
What a delightful card, Lisa. The bird is darling and the red frame calls attention to her. I'm only surprised the hearts aren't polka dots. ;)
What a cutie, the sweet little bird is perfectly framed with your DP xx
Your little blue bird really made me smile, Lisa - love the red frame with the hearts behind too!!
This is just so adorable, Lisa. I love all of the lements you used for this darling composition.
This little cutie made me smile Lisa. So adorable. Love the bold colourful frame work and those perfect gingham hearts that goes with the sentiment.
Post a Comment