Pages

4/26/2011

Wow...what fun the PTI blog hop was! Thank you to anyone who ventured over to my new little blog and thanks to those sweethearts that left the encouraging comments. It was a real treat taking a peek into the paper crafting worlds of my fellow bloggers and I enjoyed so many of the posted cards. Good job ladies!

We've had a mixed bunch of weather today. We started with a beautiful warm sunny morning (70 something!). Little Max and I took advantage of that with a long walk. My hubby is on vacation this week, so after he pondered what he might like to get into today...he took the little guy for another walk! HA! Following a romp in the back yard with his big blue ball and a visit to see two of his favorites; grandma & grandpa my little furry fellow has lapsed into excitement overload and is catching up on his Zzzzzz's! The winds started picking up and by mid afternoon those pesky rain clouds were back. Ahhhhh springtime.

So to mimic the pattern of the day a bit I'm posting you a touch of sunny yellow, springy green, rolling puffy clouds and sprinkles.


Enjoy and have a splendid day ~ Lisa

No comments: