Pages

5/05/2011

It's a glorious morning here in Ohio! The sun in streaming through the windows and the birds are singing a beautiful chorus. I'm looking forward to a long walk with Max. The last few days have been short chilly walks under the umbrella; blah. The card I'm posting reflects the cheerful mood this day brings.



Isn't this tangerine file folder card from Doodlebug Designs just the cutest! I picked up a couple of these on my last visit to Archiver's (my local stamping & scrapbooking store...love them!). All of the die cuts are made from my Papertrey Ink metal dies. I'm just thrilled to pieces with the Beautiful Blooms II set. It comes with 3 graduated sizes of the prettiest little blooms. I cut them from felt and added a glossy button from my stash with some button twine. The patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye. The sweet little vine stamp is from Hero Arts. Now it's off to the mail box and then that relaxing walk. Have a great day! ~ Lisa

No comments: