Pages

5/20/2011

Oh my Goodness the rain has stopped and we have a pretty sunshiny day! Yay! Someone told me yesterday that we've had 60 days of April and 0 days of May. Sounds just about right! Max and I had a great walk this morning. He's crashed out till daddy gets home. Then the excitement will set in again. I'm hoping to get some flowers planted and put down a bit of mulch this weekend. And knowing my husband I'm sure his new grill will get some use as well (wink!). I thought I would post a sweet little flowery card today as I think of my empty flower pots!


                                             

The card has a little flap at the top with a couple a holes punched to feed the fiber through so it can be tied shut.


Just something a little different. Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day ~ Lisa

No comments: