Pages

5/09/2011

What a glorious Mother's Day weekend I had! Our son & daughter-in-law came over Friday for dinner and my parents stopped by later for dessert with us! We all snuggled into the living room to watch our family dvd of our Joey as a baby (Oooooh my goodness he was such a beautiful little baby boy!). We were given a movie camera when he was about 18 months old and it was so special to see him running, dancing and playing. Saturday was a bright sunny day (yay!!!) so Max had a long morning walk. Mother's Day Mass with my handsome son & hubby (he's handsome too! wink!) on either side of me (so special); followed by flowers and dinner out for us & the kids. The weekend was pure bliss, couldn't have enjoyed it more. I have a few cards to post but haven't done pictures yet...hopefully today. Thanks for the visit ~ Lisa

1 comment:

Stephanie Elton said...

Love this upbeat post Mom! I felt the exact same way about the weekend. It was so nice to spend so much time with family. I am truly blessed to have so many amazing people in my life. Thank you for a wonderful weekend. I look forward to many more!!!