Pages

6/11/2011

My sweet boy Max does not have the usual cropped ears of most miniature schnauzers. He has the cutest little floppy ears that are quite expressive! So when I saw this stamp from Bugawumps I couldn't resist it! My sister-in-law (aka:stamping buddy!) and I do card challenges between ourselves taking turn about choosing the theme. This time I picked a dog card in honor of my son celebrating his first anniversary with his veterinary clinic (YAY Joey!!!)


Isn't this stamp just the cutest darn thing!!! The background paper from Cosmo Cricket has Max's favorite toy...a ball! The puppy paw print along with the tiny bone stamp are from Judith (her stick stamps are great!) The house is a die from Papertrey Ink. So there you have it...my dog card!

Thanks for stopping by today and have a super weekend!!! ~ Lisa

1 comment:

Shirley said...

How much fun is this and your dog is precious just like this one! I love the colors, the frame and all of it!