Pages

9/21/2011

WMC68 ~ It's a Good Day!

When I can complete the dreaded washing of all the mini blinds and have time to make a card or two it is definitely a good day!!! This one is for the Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday challenge. No patterned paper this week. WHAT.....no pretty papers to complete my little composition ~ yikes! I've grown so accustomed to flipping through my yummy assortment that it was hard to turn my back on them. So back to stamping 101 I went!!!



This cute little tricycle and sentiment are from Unity, the background stamp is Hero Arts and the teeny tiny ladybug is DeNami. A brad and a bit of twine finish things up. That's it for me; thanks for visiting ~Lisa 

9 comments:

Cyndie said...

You WASH your mini blinds? Will you do mine? Wait--I don't have any! ;) Anyway...I'm glad you had time for a card--this one's a cutie. You did fine without patterned paper, the embossing and the flourishes work great! Such bold colors, too!

Sonia said...

Great card! I LOVE that brad, and the font of the sentiment rocks! It IS hard to step away from the patterned paper...I often get so inpsired by them!

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

What a super sweet card! LOVE your colorcombo too - so striking!

Rachel Izakowicz said...

Adorable! Great colours and fab images. Thanks for playing at Wee Memories this week!

Maria said...

A darling card with cute bicycle and ladybugs! Love the colors of black and red! And, great addition with the twine! Take care!!:-))

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

So cute!!!!Thanks for playing along with us at Wee Memories!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

What an darling card Lisa! Love the "vintage" tricycle!

Laurel said...

What a wonderful creation!
Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.

Colleen Dietrich said...

The twine is a perfect accessory for that trike! They really go together well. Cute little lady bugs flying around the bike, too, although in real life I'd be swatting them away! LOL