9/21/2011

WMC68 ~ It's a Good Day!

When I can complete the dreaded washing of all the mini blinds and have time to make a card or two it is definitely a good day!!! This one is for the Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday challenge. No patterned paper this week. WHAT.....no pretty papers to complete my little composition ~ yikes! I've grown so accustomed to flipping through my yummy assortment that it was hard to turn my back on them. So back to stamping 101 I went!!!



This cute little tricycle and sentiment are from Unity, the background stamp is Hero Arts and the teeny tiny ladybug is DeNami. A brad and a bit of twine finish things up. That's it for me; thanks for visiting ~Lisa 

9 comments:

Cyndie said...

You WASH your mini blinds? Will you do mine? Wait--I don't have any! ;) Anyway...I'm glad you had time for a card--this one's a cutie. You did fine without patterned paper, the embossing and the flourishes work great! Such bold colors, too!

Sonia said...

Great card! I LOVE that brad, and the font of the sentiment rocks! It IS hard to step away from the patterned paper...I often get so inpsired by them!

Karin (PeppermintPatty) said...

What a super sweet card! LOVE your colorcombo too - so striking!

Rachel Izakowicz said...

Adorable! Great colours and fab images. Thanks for playing at Wee Memories this week!

Maria said...

A darling card with cute bicycle and ladybugs! Love the colors of black and red! And, great addition with the twine! Take care!!:-))

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

So cute!!!!Thanks for playing along with us at Wee Memories!!!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

What an darling card Lisa! Love the "vintage" tricycle!

Laurel said...

What a wonderful creation!
Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.

Colleen Dietrich said...

The twine is a perfect accessory for that trike! They really go together well. Cute little lady bugs flying around the bike, too, although in real life I'd be swatting them away! LOL