Pages

10/31/2011

Hey friends ~ I have some SaaaWeeet  information to pass along today. My sweetheart of a blogging friend Ally is having a give-a-way on her blog today in honor of an adventure she began on October 1st. She undertook the HUGE task of 31 days of card making!!! And today she completed that journey!!! YAY ALLY ~ so proud of you girl!!!

All of the instructions are posted on her blog http://laughadaisy.blogspot.com/2011/10/31-days-of-card-making-31-giveaway.html. But here's a bit of the info.... winners of a $25 gift certificate to Papertrey Ink or Verve Stamps OR choosing 10 of her cards she made during this past month!!! Sounds great huh. If you choose the 10 cards you'll have a tough time picking them out; they're all so pretty!

So there you have it my friends. Now hurry over to pay Ally a visit!!! ~Lisa

2 comments:

Ally said...

Thank you for blogging about my giveaway, girl! ;-) And thanks for the compliments - you're so stinkin' sweet!

And thanks for all your kind and encouraging support and comments this past month. They mean the world to me, and you seriously helped me get through it!! ;-)

Cyndie said...

Thanks, I did! And I said that Lisa sent me!