Pages

5/16/2012

PP #95 & FMS #35 ~ Fun Times!

Hello sweet blogging friends! I hope everyone is having an enjoyable week. My hubby and his brother went fishing yesterday so I had some quality crafting time! Well...if you don't count the less than quality laundry time *wink*! I have a card to share that I put together for two challenges. The first is the Paper Players...such happy colors to use this week! And the second is Freshly Made Sketches. 

Following the theme of bright happy colors, I went straight for the paper collection that makes me happy...October Afternoon: Sidewalks! This sweet floral paper had all three colors along with the coordinating stripe on the reverse side. I also used a border sticker from the collection and a couple of die cuts from the flower sack set. My red die cut flower adorned with the button is PTI: flower fusion #10.

Don't forget we'll have a new colour combo at Dynamic Duos on Saturday I hope you can join us ~Lisa


10 comments:

Cyndie said...

Finally I am able to comment on this card--blogger wouldn't let me before! It's a real cutie--as always I love your combination of patterns and the colors are great! That's a cool sketch, I'd love to take a shot at it.

Linda Callahan said...

Wonderful papers - beautiful bright colors! Such a pretty cheerful card!

Lisa said...

This is sucha fun and happy card, Lisa! Speaks straight to your personality!!

Jenn Picard said...

This card is so bright and cherry!Love the sweet floral paper and how you broke up the pattern with the striped piece. Such a great card!Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this card, Lisa! I LOVE the idea of the stripe paper as one of the three panels! LOVE this entire card:)

Brenda said...

Love those happy papers Lisa! I hope they brought you back some fish!

Nance Leedy said...

How clever to use the stripe as a panel! Love these papers and how you've featured them, Lisa! The perfect card for both challenges! So glad you joined us at The Paper Players!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card Lisa! I love the DSP you've used - it's so bright and cheery. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

Mynn xx said...

Oh, I just adore how you put patterns together, Lisa! This is so bright and cheery--fabulous!!! A perfect anytime card! :)

Jen Mitchell said...

What a great way to combine these challenges! I love the flower and button and that bit of rhinestone bling! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!