Pages

8/14/2012

DSC #13 ~ Sending You Love!

Hello friends! I have quick post today for the latest DeNami challenge. This months challenge is a fun sketch by Kanani and this is my take on it.


I purchased this sweet MME: Lavender 6x6 paper pack from Archivers last week and wanted to dive right into it! Love, love, love it!!! I chose this paper from the collection because I thought it complimented my DeNami scalloped tulip. I stamped the tulip several times, colored with markers and a glitter pen then fussy cut each one. They're added to my card with foam tape. The polka dot rick rack border (PTI) is the reverse side of this paper and the golden yellow stripe is from the pack as well. One of my favorite DeNami sentiments and this card was finished. Easy Peasy!


Have great day friends ~Lisa

18 comments:

Patrice said...

Just love what you did with the diagonal border, Lisa!

Marybeth said...

Oh another ,pretty one! Such a sweet way to add the stamped flowers to the top of your card. I do have a few of these cards. Might give it a try … just need to find time.

Mynn xx said...

Hi, Lisa! I'm "back" from the wedding and excited to say hi to everyone! What a darling card you have here--LOVE the rick rac borders and I adore the use of the flowers too!!! This is darling! :) HUGS!

Marie said...

Beautiful use of this gorgeous paper, Lisa. Love the floating fussy cut tulips....you are soooo creative! Love visiting you.

Tracey McNeely said...

Lisa this card is stunning. I love the patterned paper and those scalloped tulips match perfectly. Gorgeous!

Kelly Griglione said...

Those 6x6 pads are the best, aren't they? I just bought my first one recently. Great layout on your card, Lisa! Such soft colors too.

June Houck said...

Great sketch and sooooo pretty, Lisa.

Ally said...

Very pretty. ;-) That is such a lovely little flower/scallop circle image. Love the papers you chose, and that sentiment is perfect. Love it. ;-)

Jinny Newlin said...

How cute is this take on the sketch?! LOVE those sweet, scalloped circles! And the papers are utterly delish!

Michelle said...

Holy cow! Those papers are wonderful...so is this card, Lisa! Love the pretty little flowers and script sentiment!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH! This is so beautiful! I LOVE those papers--love the flowers! FUN Design!

Paulina said...

Oh my, this card is breathtaking! The way you used the Scallop Tulip Circle- amazing! Also, those muted colors are so beautiful.

Thanks for joining us in the DeNami Sketch Challenge, Lisa!

Stacy said...

Lisa, I appreciate your comment!

Your card is so elegant. The sentiment is one of my favorites as well. But I really love the rick rack border. So cute!

Linda said...

Very sweet card! That patterned paper and tulip are perfect!

Unknown said...

great take on this sketch! i love the subdued colors and patterns

Greta said...

Beautifully done--love that paper!

Tina M said...

Ohh my, I just love how soft this is and the patterned paper goes so well with the scalloped flower border you created...lovely!

Unknown said...

This is so pretty Lisa! I LOVE the soft, sweet colors. Those little flower medallions are perfect. Beautiful take on the sketch!