Pages

10/19/2012

CCC ~ Party Time!

Hi there! What a started out as a pretty morning turned into a blustery rainy afternoon and evening. That meant it was time for card making! I'm cutting it pretty close for the CASology challenge this week. I had this idea in mind and wanted to give it a go. Take a look...


Isn't he a cute little fella. Raccoons do like to come out at night and have themselves a party! I stamped my raccoon from Stamps by Judith, colored and fussy cut him. Two wee pumpkins by Impression Obsession were done the same way. They're added to my card with pop dots. I didn't get my moon exactly where I wanted it but it works. It's just a Hero Arts circle stamp and the teeny tiny stars are PTI.

That's it for me tonight friends. I hope you'll stop back by tomorrow for another Dynamic Duos Post! ~Lisa


12 comments:

Karen B. said...

That little fella sure is cute, Lisa, and he looks great against your night sky.

Tracey McNeely said...

He is cute Lisa, I love your moon it has shading just like the real moon. he twine is a nice touch. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology!

Carole said...

Well I think raccoon gazing over his shoulder is whimsical and charming, the orange pops and the stars sparkle. Well done:)

Ardyth said...

What a clever take on the night cue card! Love your adorable raccoon and I hope he enjoys his party! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

Marybeth said...

Oh this little scene is just adorable Lisa! That raccoon is too darn cute. We have had 3 raccoons almost every night eating the neighbors figs.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOVE that little raccoon!!! And I LOVE the simplicity of your card! FAB:)

Colleen Dietrich said...

Oh, I love this! The raccoon is soooo cute, and I like the scene you created. It feels like I'm looking out a window into the inky night.

Jen W. said...

Love that little raccoon! He totally looks like he's ready to get into mischief! Love the diagonal twine too!

Anonymous said...

I really do love the way you think. ;-) This is adorable! So, so clever and original. This topic completely frightened me away (pretty easy to do when I'm so busy, though), but I love what you came up with for the challenge. Brilliant. ;-)

Geri said...

Uh, oh...I missed one...and it's a cutie, too! I love that little guy gazing up at the moon!

Rosemary said...

aaww... your little raccoon is so cute (too bad they aren't in real life!)! fab take on the cue word. thanks for playing along with CASology!

Jean said...

Super cute raccoon & perfect sentiment, as night time truly is party time for raccoons!