Pages

10/15/2012

The Creative Paper Trade ~ Challenge #3!

Hello my sweet crafty bloggy friends! I hope your week is off to a good start. I'm catching up on household duties ~laundry, groceries...darn them anyway I want to get some craftiness happening here! But I did want to fill you in on our latest happenings at The Creative Paper Trade. Take a look at our pretty inspiration board for challenge #3!!!

From the moment I saw this fairy tale bed with the gorgeous wood surround and those dreamy dangling stars...my OH my do I just want to sleep there one night! Some of us on the DT are wondering if people really live like that ~HA! Hey if they do sign me up. I would even forgo the stars just give me the snuggley bed! Okay enough of my swooning...some one catch me please ~ hee! A beautiful fall color pallet for Color My Week, fun fancy party favors for our Paper Nudge and those (here I go again!) dreamy stars for our Tip Top Shape challenge.

Up next for your viewing pleasure is our delightful prize package just waiting to be mailed to your home! Another display of Autumn sweetness!


 And finally the free digi available for your crafting whims.

And there you have it! Now that you have all of the details I do hope to see your entries in our gallery! Off to fluff and fold ~Lisa


1 comment:

Colleen Dietrich said...

Yes, that bed is dreamy! I wonder *who* lives in these homes I see on Pinterest and in magazines. Gotta be people who have no kids (or their kids have nannies, and they're never allowed out of their rooms - ha). ;) Mine couldn't look that good if I tried real hard!