Pages

5/27/2013

Give-a-way winner!

Hi friends! Sorry for the delay in posting my give-a-way winner today. Our son & daughter-in-law had us over for a yummy dinner! Thank you to everyone for your sweet comments on my last button boutique project. I sure wish that I could send each of you one of these cute little DeNami sentiment sets. But you know how it goes and I can only award it to one of you.


And that lucky winner is.....Comment #8 - Laura Strack!
Please email me with your mailing info Laura and I will get this out to you right away! ~Lisa

2 comments:

Create Beauty with Laurajo said...

Yay!! I am thrilled and oh so thankful. I just went to Michael's today and was looking at their sentiment stamps and left empty handed (well, with no stamps anyway)Lol. I just couldn't find any that I liked. These are perfect and just what I need. I can't wait to play with my new stamps. Thank you, Lisa!!

Create Beauty with Laurajo said...

Lisa, I can't seem to get my email to go through to you...can you email me? @ lstrack2012@gmail.com or at laura@strackins.com

Thank you, Laura