Pages

5/11/2013

Prrecious Remembrance ~ New Release!

Hi there! It's a very special day at the Precious Remembrance Shop, new release day to be exact! The {Little One} set is making it's debut. The design team has some sweet projects to share using this new set. Here's a little teaser from me!


Want to see more? Well, you'll have to take a little journey to the Precious Remembrance blog. Come on ...you KNOW you don't want to miss any of the fun! See you there ~Lisa

To all of those that are Mother's, I would like to wish you a very happy and blessed Mother's Day!! Take care ~Lisa

11 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Lisa I went to have a look at your precious card. Love the glitter and the stitching--never tire of that.

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Lisa! Love the shimmery detail! Hope you have a Happy Mother's Day!

Marybeth said...

Lisa this card is adorable and so you! Love the glittery detail on this beauty! Sorry I am so behind on comments. I hope you have a beautiful Mother's Day!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE your card the Bestest! The glittery clouds, the hearts, the owls on that FAB paper and your stars and stitching make one Wonderful baby card!

Larissa Heskett said...

What a SWEET Card!! I LOVE the over all design and the added touches of sparkle!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

Geri said...

This was the SWEETEST little scene, Lisa! Just beautiful! Happy Mother's Day to you, my dear!

Greta said...

Not a company I was aware of, so checked it out. Your card is just wonderful, Lisa! Not the typical baby card--love all the elements & your colors.

Emily Keaton said...

I loved your card, Lisa! That sweet little wooden bird is the best embellishment :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Headed over there now:)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH --I just saw your card!! LOVE the papers with those glittered clouds! LOVE the wooden birdie too! YOU ROCK, Lisa:)

Unknown said...

I'm off to check it out...the sneak is so tempting!