Pages

10/22/2013

DeNami Design ~ You're Special!

Hi there friends! I'm sharing a post on the DeNami Design blog today using one of their new embossing folders. If you haven't checked out the fabulous collection of folders offered in the shop, you need to hurry yourself over there and have a peek!! 

I'm featuring the beautiful Hena Embossing Folder on this card. I've embossed it onto a kraft panel then added it to a tangerine card base.



This folder has such a pretty design so I've used minimal stamping to let as much of it show as possible. Have I told you how much I love, love, love the Elegant Oval Frame!!??!! They are super easy to stamp and trim out. You can add color to the edge design or leave it plain. I went with a pumpkin color to give my card a fall feel.



The beautiful Berry Vine fits inside the frame perfectly. I think it captures the flow of the embossing folder quite well! A small sentiment from the Thoughtful Greetings stamp set tucks in just right too. Tiny Orange Rhinestones add the right touch of pizazz to the vine! I love sentiments like this that let your card be used for any number of occasions.

This card took minimal time to make. Because the embossing folders are so pretty on their own, you can whip up a card in no time when you need one in a hurry!

Thanks for visiting with me today, take care ~Lisa

9 comments:

Tina M said...

That frame is on my top 5 must have list...I absolutely LOVE it and am pulling it out constantly :)

I love how you showcased the Henna folder. How pretty :)

Greta said...

Oh yes this is one of my favorites! I guess I just need a "Lisa" folder since each visit to your blog means a new favorite!

Marybeth said...

Wow … this is such a beautiful card and embossing folder. Cant wait to check them out.

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Wow, do I love that embossed background! Pretty, pretty!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the embossed background, Lisa with that fab frame and sentiment! LOVE the bling so much on the vine! FAB CARD!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! I adore the elegant leaf image with this henna embossing. Perfect combination Lisa!

Deepti said...

OMG, I missed this beauty. Thank God i am catching up today... what a brilliant card :)

Michelle said...

LOVE this,Lisa! It screams Morrocco!!! The Berry Vine is a wonderful stamp! Love the orange gems!

Geri said...

That image looks so pretty on top of the embossing! And I think I saw that folder just last week and thought...man, what a pretty pattern!!! I just may have to go back and get it now;) Beautiful card, my friend!