Pages

1/14/2014

cQc #224 ~ Love!

Hello hello again! I'm back my friends with a new ColourQ challenge. I was missing in action from the challenge for a couple of week thanks to pneumonia. I'm happy to be back with the team once again to bring you inspiration with this fabby color combo!

Living in Ohio means we have snow for a couple of more months. So I keep my snowmen and snowflake supplies in my card making rotation. I don't think of them as just a Christmas stamp. In fact, this sweet snow couple from Impression Obsession would make a great Valentine or anniversary card.


Don't they look cute layered on my DeNami snowflake embossing folder ~ love this thing!! I colored my image using a teeny paint brush and my ink pads. This gave me a very soft water color look. I saved this tiny bit of twine that came on some stamping supplies I ordered. I'm seriously smitten with the color combo and need to get myself some of it!! 


I'm also entering this card into the Merry Monday challenge upon the advice of my blogging friend Marybeth!! It's my first time to play along and the theme is snowmen! So happy you could stop by ~Lisa




18 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

What a darling card, Lisa! Love those sweet snow people, and that snowflake embossing folder from the DeNami store is tops!

Joni Andaya said...

So Super Sweet card Lisa!!! Love the those snowman :)

Marybeth said...

Aww too cute Lisa! I keep all my Christmas stamps out all year. This might work for Merry Mondays … the them is snowman.. Christmas Card.

Heather Rogers said...

This is so sweet! I am hoping the snow goes away soon. I am in desperate need of sunshine. :)

Joyce said...

Snowpeople in love! That is what I would call this card. I just love them, they look so sweet and cozy. I love how you framed them on stitched circle layers, and the soft coloring is just perfect. I also have some of that twine from a recent purchase, and darn if I can't remember where it came from.

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! What a sweet lovey couple...gorgeous soft color too. I love it!

Colleen Dietrich said...

This is very cute, Lisa! Have to agree with you about keeping snow related things out for the winter cards. Not just relegating them to Christmas. :)

Sue Lelli said...

So CUTE, Lisa! Love the twine too and that FAB embossing folder!

Marybeth said...

Theme not them…:)

Greta said...

Absolutely darling card, Lisa! I need some of that twine, too!

~Tammy~ said...

Precious! Love those snowmen! I am glad you are keeping them in your crafty rotation! I adore seeing them!

Marcia Hill said...

LOVE your stamp image and you colored them both so beautifully! Very cute card! :0)

Wendy said...

How adorable, Lisa! Your snow couple is so cute and perfect for this time of year! They're colored perfectly! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

Jo said...

This is such a cute card! Love the bakers twine!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Your snow people look like they are getting ready to snuggle! So cute! Thanks for playing Merry Monday with us this week!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Such sweet snowmen! Love the embossed background!

Notes by Nina said...

This is such a lovely card, this image is so sweet. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

Michelle said...

Adorable pair of snowmen! Love the sweet tag!