Pages

2/28/2014

I'm Finally on Pinterest!!

Hi friends! Just wanted to let you know I have a new button on my side bar! You can now follow me on Pinterest! I've explored Pinterest for quite some time, but just never got around to creating my own boards. I know.....what rock was I living under!!! 

I'm just getting started and have plans to add so much more. I hope you'll stop by for a visit and maybe decide to become a follower too! You can find my Pinterest button under the photo of my sweet boy Max!!

I'll be back tonight with a new Paper Sweeties Inspiration Challenge , see you then! ~Lisa

9 comments:

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Wahoo- congrats!

Tracey McNeely said...

...and i am now following all your boards--welcome aboard. The addiction begins!

Lin said...

I don't know what we did without it! So pleased that we share a common love of lilacs and buttons! Thanks to you I started a lilac board!

Marybeth said...

On I bet your boards are gorgeous!

Larissa Heskett said...

YIPPEE YIPPEE YIPPEE!! You're going to LOVE it!! I'm not on as much as I'd like, but I LOVE it when I get the chance to be!! I'll be following and your welcome to follow me too if you'd like!!?? Have a FABLOUS WEEKEND!! =)

Sue Lelli said...

Whoo Hoo, Lisa! Good luck and have FUN with it! From your blog friend who is remaining under the rock!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Yay! Gotta go over and follow you. :)

Darnell said...

Yippee!! I'm so thrilled you did this, Lisa! It's hard to have a friend who makes cards such that every single one of them deserves to be pinned, so this way I can now see all of your cards for inspiration in one place!! I have a board too if you'd like to follow mine. Hugs, Darnell

www.pinterest.com/djkardkreations/

Darnell said...

Hmmm, I don't actually see the button. Am I blind? I'll go off to pinterest and see if I can find you.