Pages

7/22/2014

cQc #251 ~ Hey, How Are You?

Hello! I'm back today with a card for this week's ColourQ challenge. The photo of my card is still not up to par, but not too bad. Hubby's new camera hasn't arrived yet poor guy. I think he's more worried about me not being able to photograph my cards than he is not having his new toy!

*Edit: The second photo was taken with the new camera...
what a difference!*


This card is a little smaller ~ 4" x 4". I've stamped the coral, grape and melon onto a piece of soft pink text  print paper using the arrow stamp from the Precious Remembrance Shop: DIY set. I love the way the bright colors appear to be softer using the outline image on a pale pink background! Next I added some splatters (same stamp set)  and sprinkled on a few 4mm & 6mm Sparkling Clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. This panel was added to my white embossed (DeNami Design) card base. I chose this fun sentiment from the Coffee Love set (PR).



We look forward to seeing your cards in the gallery this week. Don't forget to visit the design team, they have some amazing inspiration lined up for you! ~Lisa


**PS** Enter my give-a-way here!!

18 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

What a fun card Lisa! Love the embossed background and splashes of color!

Annette Allen said...

oh my this is so pretty...

Jen Mitchell said...

You totally rocked these colors! I love the images stamped on the text patterned paper!

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, I love all the tiny details.

Jinny Newlin said...

Such a pretty, summer palette, and I love your chevrons and ink splats!

Mynn xx said...

This is SO cool, Lisa! LOVE the bits of bling! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Rosemary said...

what a fun card, lisa!

~Tammy~ said...

Love the embossed background and your rocked those colors! So cool and modern! Hope you are having a wonderful summer!

Dyane said...

Another fantastic card Lisa!:) Great mixed of patterns! LOVE!!!:)

Colleen Dietrich said...

Wow, you do grunge well, too, Lisa! Anything you do always has your beautiful touch.

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE how it turns it down a shade stamping on the pink! You made that PR set shine!

Greta said...

Beautifully artistic card, Lisa!

Kelly Griglione said...

Awesome background, Lisa!! Great combination of colors on this one too : )

Geri said...

Love your pretty layers of stamping, Lisa!!!

Marybeth said...

This is beautiful Lisa! Do you take your photos or does hubby take them for you?

Lisa Elton said...

Thanks Marybeth! I do take the photos of my cards. But the hubs is the REAL photographer in the house LOL!! He just lets me borrow his highfalutin camera!

Kim Heggins said...

Just beautiful Lisa...I love those fabulous colors and your sweet tag.

Joyce said...

Love them both, Lisa.