Pages

9/23/2014

cQc #260 ~ Hello There!

Well hello there!! Here we are at another Tuesday and that means a new color palette at the ColourQ! 


I wanted to recreate the plaid from the shirt, but my navy blue ink was no good! So I went with the orange an yellow using my DeNami Design three line border.  This cute little lion is from Stamps by Judith and of course the pretty trio of sequins are Pretty Pink Posh.


Okay I'm off but I'll be back in just a bit for a new release blog hop at the Precious Remembrance Shop! See you then ~Lisa



12 comments:

LeAnne said...

TOOOOO stinkin' cute! Love that little plaid you were able to create...and who wouldn't love that lion! The star tag is the icing on the cake!

Joyce said...

This is so cute. Love that lion and your bold, blue frame.

Tracey McNeely said...

This is just too totally cute Lisa!

Jen Mitchell said...

I just love a good plaid! It really shows up the blue layer and that lion is just about the cutest I've ever seen!

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute card and lion image :) !!! You rocked the colors Lisa! Hugs ~S~

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE that Darling lion, Lisa! FAB take on the color challenge!

Rosemary said...

so cute, lisa... love how you created the plaid for the background... very clever!

Greta said...

Oh wow--so, so cute, Lisa! Love the way you used the stripes!

Mona Pendleton said...

Cute card Lisa! Love the plaid background!

Deepti said...

Awww such a sweet card! way to rock the colors

Virginia L. said...

AWESOME interpretation, Lisa! I love the use of colors and elements on your design!

~Tammy~ said...

This is so cute, and I love the little star tag through the twine. How cute is that lion! LOVE!