Pages

10/13/2014

More Baby Shower Goodies!!

Hey there sweet bloggy friends! I have a couple of more baby shower projects to share with you today. First up is a cute little badge for the mommy to be to wear at her special event this coming weekend! 



I die cut a rosette (MFT), doily ~ using polka dot vellum (PTI), stitched circle (MFT), banner (RC) and layered them all together. The stamped letters by Hero Arts are adorned with tiny flower sequins from the Pretty Pink Posh Summer Mix. I wanted to spell out mommy, but it took up too much room!! Some of my favorite Chevron Twill Ribbon from the PPP store was the perfect addition with chevrons being part of the shower theme!! 

Up next are oodles of ticket stubs (MFT) decorated up with gray chevron Washi Tape I found on Etsy and a trio of little yellow flowers (Stamps by Judith). Don't they match the flower sequins well!


I included an insert with the invitations for a diaper raffle. Anyone bringing a package of diapers to the shower will be entered for an extra special prize!! This is a fun way for the new parents to build up their stash.


I'm happy you popped in today, be blessed ~Lisa


20 comments:

Kara said...

it will be such a beautiful shower!

Patti said...

This is so sweet Lisa! your DIL is so blessed to have you!!

What a clever idea to do the diaper raffle!! I've never heard of that before. : ) Have a blast at your grandbaby's shower : )

Patti

Jamie said...

Oh this is too cute! What a great idea!

~Tammy~ said...

This is too cute! I can't wait to hear all about it! Your projects blow me away! It's going to be awesome!

Anonymous said...

I am SO EXCITED for you Lisa!! I had my baby over night and to see her this morning smiling at me is THE greatest thing on earth and I know you will have that joy soon!! The decorations are wonderful !!Have a great time grandma!!

Rosemary said...

everything you have made is absolutely adorable, lisa! love the "mom" badge... too cute!

Jen Mitchell said...

What an adorable badge for your DIL. She's going to love it. And I've never heard of a diaper raffle, but I love the idea!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

So darling! i know you are so excited!!! Have lots of fun!

Greta said...

Wow--it's almost here! You're going to have so much fun & all the things you've made are just wonderful! Love the tickets--very clever!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Lisa! Love your beautiful rosette! I hope the shower is a great time!

Deepti said...

This will be the most amazing baby shower :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Perfect badge for mommy to be! The diaper raffle is a great idea. Hope the shower is fabulous--baby showers are always so fun, to see all the little things people bring!

Sue Lelli said...

What a GREAT idea with the tickets for the prize and the MOM button is just DARLING!

Joni Andaya said...

This is Wonderful :)

Joyce said...

Love seeing all your party preparations. Makes me feel like I am a virtual guest at your party.

Marybeth said...

Lisa you sure have put a lot of love into each project for the baby shower. I love the tickets !

Jill Norwood said...

Lisa love your sweet badge and the diaper collecting idea for prizes! So fun! You must be so excited! Babies are just so precious!!!
Hugs,
Jill

Helen F. said...

Such a sweet idea to make Mommy a badge for her Baby shower. The raffle tickets are another great idea ~ hope there are lots o' diapers in the gift pile :-)

LeAnne said...

Oh, these are so cute...love the color scheme and the raffle idea is wonderful! The mom-to-be will love it all!

Michelle said...

Sounds like a fun baby shower, Lisa! Love all the pretty details...especially the badge!