Pages

10/10/2014

Open if You Dare!

Hi friends! I'm back with part two of my Pretty Pink Posh new release projects. Yesterday I shared a Halloween card (you can see that here) and today I'm sharing a treat bag to accompany it!





I have a small paper treat bag (found at Hobby Lobby & Michaels) topped with a new die from Stitched Borders 2. You are going to LOVE this large scallop die!! I have layered three of them here, then added some black pompom trim to the bottom. After adding a rustic bow I tied on two of the tags from the new Stitched Tags Die set. This adorable owl and the fun sentiment are are from the Precious Remembrance Shop Beware stamp set.



I'll enter this at The Paper Players Halloween challenge!


And that's a wrap!! Hope you like it, have a great day ~Lisa



26 comments:

Jessica said...

Very cute stuff! I love hops because there are so many different styles and ideas. TFS, Jess.

Tracey McNeely said...

A totally fun Halloween treat bag, oh how I wish Ii could make one for all the kids!

Lesley said...

So sweet! Love it!

~Tammy~ said...

Oh goodness, this is super adorable and I love your treat bag! SWEET!

Marybeth said...

Love this and the new dies! The bow is just perfect for a Halloween treat!

Joyce said...

Wonderful treat bag. Just so fun.

Judy said...

Some really great ideas on the hop today. Thanks for sharing your ideas with us.

Claire Broadwater said...

Oh, I just love this treat bag! All the borders are fabulous and that bow is awesome! Super idea! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

Jen Mitchell said...

Now that's a fun treat bag! Your bow is fantastic and I love the little pom pom trim!

Celeste Goff said...

Gorgeous!

Mona Pendleton said...

So cute Lisa! Love the little owl and fabric bow!

LesLee said...

I love the polka dots... So cute.. Thanks for sharing.

Kelly Griglione said...

Awww, what a cute treat bag, Lisa! I love the little black pom-poms that you added!!

Greta said...

Oh wow--what a fabulous bag, Lisa! This would be a present in itself with nothing inside--Love it!

Malika said...

Love it very nice

Malika

Kara said...

really cute!!

Kim said...

This bag is perfect in every way! That paper is some of my favorite Halloween paper!

Anonymous said...

Everything about this bag is adorable, I love it!!

CalleLillyCafe said...

Love it! Love that scallop die too! Such a sweet treat bag!

Joni Andaya said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Rosemary said...

oh lisa!! what an absolutely PHENOMENAL little treat bag!! it is a real jaw dropper!

Maria said...

What a darling Halloween treat bag! Love the little owl and bow!

Kim Heggins said...

I love this and your trim is so fun.

Deepti said...

What a fab treat bag! Love this :)

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the pom poms, the owl and the FAB treat bag!

LeAnne said...

Oh my goodness....this is adorable! Those stitched dies....I WANT THEM!!! Forget the treats inside, I want the bag!