Pages

10/26/2014

Precious Remembrance Shop Blog Hop!

Good Morning friends! Today the design team from Precious Remembrance Shop is having and inspiration blog hop using specific images from the {Beware} stamp set. Dyane asked that we all showcase the images on a treat project. And here's mine!

After creating my witches hat and a rosette adorned with a sparkly star, I added the pumpkin image to it. Next I stamped the trick or treat border sentiment. It was cut into three sections to add to the hat.



And this is what the hat sits upon!!


Two more of the cute circle images hang from the fringy ribbon that has been stamped with the open if you dare sentiment. I added some spider web Washi Tape to the lid of jar before plunking the hat on top!!


I had fun making this, hope you like it!!
Don't forget to hop along to see what the DT has in store for you today.  ~Lisa


17 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

Just ADORABLE, Lisa! LOVE the hat with the rosette on the top and the dangling circles! The sentiment going around the hat is FAB too!mmLOVE this right down to the spider web washi tape!

Rosemary said...

eekkk!! this is just stinkin' adorable, lisa!! love, love, love that fabulous witches hat!!

Jamie said...

I LOVE this! So cute! I get so excited to see you in my inbox:) I go straight to you first LOL!

Deepti said...

What a fab idea, love that witch's hat :)

Tracey McNeely said...

What a fabulous witchy hat, awesome colours! Sending hugs Lisa!

Judy1223 said...

LIsa, who wouldn't adore that jar of candy corn?! I'd keep that forever with my Halloween decorations and refill it every year! ADORABLE!!!

Melissa said...

A witch's hat...so very clever!!! I LOVE this, Lisa!!!

Greta said...

You are so creative, my friend! Never would have thought to cut up a star like this--love it!

Lesley said...

Wow, this is amazing. Love the fun, fresh colours too, Lisa!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute project Lisa! What a fun treat presentation!

~Tammy~ said...

This is so stinkin' adorable! You know I love cute holiday treat packaging! YOU knocked it out of the park Friend! Totally adorable! Love the papers you used too!

Anonymous said...

Oh Lisa, absolutely adorable creation!! You are awesome!!

Maria said...

What a super fun creative project...love it!!!

Geri said...

I really love that little hat idea and the festive trim and rosette! It's adorable, Lisa!!!

Marybeth said...

I missed this and I think its adorable what a creative idea to make the hat on the jar.

I am afraid to go to the post with a picture of Max.

Tina M said...

Too sweet for words, Lisa!!

Joyce said...

This is amazingly cute. So very sweet.