Pages

11/18/2014

cQc #268 ~ Count Your Many Blessings!

Tuesday greetings! Ready for a new palette from the ColourQ? I think this one is a breath of fresh fall air ~ so fresh and pretty!





I was inspired by the flowers dancing around on this cute bag and thought a shaker would be fun! I've used PTI's Beautiful Blooms II along with Turning a New Leaf. I've added lots of bright happy sequins from Pretty Pink Posh ~ Aquamarine 4mm & 6mm, Marshmallow 4mm & 6mm and Nature Mix (Mossy Green & Espresso-flat). The floral embossing folder is from DeNami Design and my Stampabilities senitment was picked up at Hobby Lobby. 

You know...even though it was only 36 degrees when I made this card, this is what it looked like outside at that moment! Clear beautiful blue sky, bright green grass, the last few rusty red leaves on the tippy top of our tree by the front door and the brown fallen leaves sprinkled about the neighborhood! And now that scene has become a sea of frosty white *wink*


Have a  wonderful day ~Lisa

15 comments:

Lin said...

Love your card, Lisa; a flower shaker - how fun! And the colors are scrumptious!

Marybeth said...

Your card is beautiful and fresh ...just like you described the outside. Love all the shaker cards you make.

Malika said...

Lovely card

Malika

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! LOVE the colors and pretty flowers, sequins! How's that sweet baby?

Jen Mitchell said...

I was with you right up until the snow covered all the beautiful images of autumn! But I still love this beautiful shaker card! I love that I can see a bit of patterned paper through the shaker "window!"

Maria said...

Very pretty shaker card! Love the design and the pretty colors!

~Tammy~ said...

Such an awesome design! Love it Lisa...Everything is so pretty and perfect. I am already tired of being cold! I feel like I can't get warm...ugh!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Beautiful shaker card! So creative!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Lisa! Love the flower shaker! Thanks for the inspiration!

Kelly Griglione said...

You've got those shaker cards down, Lisa! Love the sequins and the flower you put in the background.

Rosemary said...

so beautiful, lisa... you are definitely the queen of shakers!!

Greta said...

Guess you're dreaming of a white Thanksgiving this year! Love this happy, beautiful shaker card, Lisa!

Deepti said...

Wowzers this is super stunning, what a pretty Shaker !!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

love the white on white and this is such a fun shaker.

Joni Andaya said...

Fabulous shaker inside the flower :)