1/13/2015

Give-A-Way Winner.....Take 3!

*EDIT: Due to some unforeseen circumstances, Michelle ~ my random draw #2, was unable to contact me in time to claim her prize. Soooooo we have been in contact and I will be sending her some happy mail full of surprises!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow, I've never had such a hard time giving something away LOL!! Once again I did not hear from the gal who was chosen yesterday. Her winning post went unanswered. So here I am again trying to award the prize package ~ good grief!!


Okay.....lucky random draw number 3 is.....



Blogger Jill Norwood said...
Lisa these soft colors with the gray are so pretty!!! Love it!

1/8/15, 7:06 PM
 Delete


Jill you have until 9:00 pm Wed. Jan. 14th to contact me with your mailing info. 

Fingers crossed ~Lisa

10 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

Maybe you'll eventually get to my name... ;) hehe.

Marybeth said...

Oh , Lisa! They are going to be so sad when they see this. Such a great gift too!

Jill Norwood said...

Yay!!!!! I am so excited!!!! 3rd times the charm and very lucky for me! It is an early birthday present for me as tomorrow is my birthday!!!
Thanks Lisa!!!!
Jill

Greta said...

Amazing! Keep going--some of us are keeping an eye out--LOL!

lisa808 said...

How does someone not check back?!?!?

Rosemary said...

yay!!! so glad you finally got a winner... third time is the charm for sure!!! (bummed it wasn't me, though, lol!!)

Malini C. said...

Such a great prize! Congratulations Jill.

Ruby N said...

Congrats!!! Lol

Amy C. said...

Sure wish it was my name!

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG!! WHAT!!?? Well CONGRATS to Jill and THANKS for your Giveaway!! =) Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND! =)