Pages

9/14/2015

Love You Princess!



Hi there! I'm playing along with the My Favorite Things: Superstar challenge. I mean honestly, winning a card contest in the ONLY way I'll ever be a superstar. I can't sing, I can't act, I have no sports capabilities (unfortunately age is taking over) but I can make cards!!


This is another card that I will set aside for my little Sweet P. She does qualify for princess status ~ just sayin'! I've used several MFT dies here. Well Worn Greetings, Mini Rolled Roses and Monarch border. I hand cut the little leaves. My shaker is filled with Pretty Pink Posh sweetness: Red Heart Confetti, Metallic Gold Sequins 4mm & 6mm, Marshmallow Sequins 4mm & 6mm and Silver Shimmer Seed Beads. Using the MFT Cute-a-tude Pure Innocence stamp set, I did some selective inking to create the sentiment. The sweet DP is Cosmo Cricket, the polka dots are on the reverse side. 

And there you have it. Don't know if they'll think it's superstar quality, but I'm happy with it! Wishing you delightful day ~Lisa

10 comments:

Greta said...

So sweet--perfect for Sweet P! Love those rolled roses & the shaker--unique & modern & beautiful, Lisa!

Tracey McNeely said...

Lisa this is fabulous I love all the pretty sequins in your shaker!

Michelle said...

This is adorable Lisa! Love the pretty papers and shaker elements!

I Card Everyone said...

You will always have SuperStar status in my book, Lisa!!! You've used my all-time favorite Cosmo Cricket paper - I am hoarding the tiniest little scraps of it! Fantastic little shaker sweetie for Sweet P's collection! MFT will love it, too!
=] Michele

Rosemary said...

your card is definitely perfect for a sweet little princess... so cute!

Annette Allen said...

beautiful shaker card.. i love that flowers.. nicely done..

Jill Norwood said...

A pretty princess card! Love the sweet shaker! And you are totally a superstar card maker to me!!! You always inspire me with your fantastic designs!

Joyce said...

What a wonderful shaker card. I'd say you are a super star card maker for sure.

~Tammy~ said...

Perfect for a Princess! I love those papers and those pretty felt flowers!

Larissa Heskett said...

SWOON & PRINCESS Status for SURE on this one Lisa!! You had me at Shaker Card, But I also LOVE LOVE LOVE the Design and your Mix of Patterns and Die Cuts!! Sweet P will LOVE it some day!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)