Pages

8/31/2016

Pretty Pink Posh Design Team!

This is my second post today. 
For my 12 Kits of Occasions post, please click here!

Hi friends! I'm happy to announce that I will be designing for Pretty Pink Posh for another term! Paulina is just wonderful to work for and I'm grateful to be on her team. And what a team it is...just look at all of these pretty talented ladies!!

Sadly we are saying goodbye to Nichol Spohr and Yukari Yoshioka, I wish them both the very best. On the flip side of that we are welcoming three new team members ~ Amy Lee, Joy Taylor and Melody Rupple!



In honor of the announcement of the DT Paulina is hosting a matching game with a giveaway! Match each designer to their card, easy stuff huh!! For those who guess correctly and leave their comments on the Pretty Pink Posh blog post, one person will win a $100 PPP gift certificate. Each of the cards can be found on the designers blogs, so it should be pretty simple for you. We're also allowed to give hints as to which card is ours! 

Here are the cards...



...and here is my hint!!

"Would you like to ride in my paper pieced balloon"
"Would you like to glide with a mouse in my balloon"

Heehee, good luck!! ~Lisa




12 comments:

Greta said...

Paulina is lucky to have you, Lisa! Enjoy another term, my friend!

Nancy Penir said...

So happy for you, Lisa! And my guess is: 'L'. Pretty hard, but I see a sweetie mouse floating along!

Karen B. said...

Congratulations Lisa!

Nora Noll said...

Congratulations!! I would say my guess is L.

Claire Broadwater said...

Congratulations! You are so talented! I love your work!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Ummmmmm? L????? Of course!

Kathy Mc said...

Congrats on another term, Lisa! You are an asset to PPP. I love your style.

Tracey McNeely said...

Congrats Lisa I don't think Paulina would ever let you go! xo

Joyce said...

Congrats. Of course you must stay for a 2nd term to keep inspiring us.

Nana Griffin said...

L is the answer.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Love your gorgeous work and looking forward to seeing you again as at PPP DT!

Anita in France said...

Congratulations, Lisa ... love how you showcase PPP! Hugs, Anita :)