Pages

1/18/2018

CASual Fridays with Vicki!


Guess what! I'm a Girl Friday for a day...today! My friend Vicki Dutcher (All I Do Is Stamp) sent me the best email back in November asking if I would like to join her as her guest for a fun CASual Fridays post. No hesitation here...heck yeah!! 

The CF team will be doing one on one challenges with their guests, each pair using the same set. I even got to pick our stamp set. I knew immediately I would chose the adorable Tutu set and even bought the coordinating dies to go with them! I am so completely smitten with those little ballerinas. Well, just see for yourself how cute they are!



I knew the first card I made would be for my niece's birthday next month. We've seen her and her big sister dance in their little tutus at many dance recitals. They danced at the same studio from the time they was just wee ones until they graduated from high school. They became student teachers and then teachers there! 



I couldn't stop at just one!
After all, there are three ballerinas in the set.


This one will go to my other dancing niece, now a mommy of three beautiful baby boys! Her birthday isn't until the early fall so I reached for some apricots aqua blues and golden yellows. 

I can't thank Vicki enough for the opportunity to join in this fun. Be sure to stop by her blog for a visit. I know this set will get a lot of use for my nieces and Sweet P too. Oh my goodness, can you picture our little Sweet P in a tutu...melt my heart!!!

17 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such cute cards I knew you would do an excellent job thanks for joining me today it was fun!

Greta said...

Congratulations, Lisa! Vicki couldn't have picked a better guest! Your nieces are going to be thrilled with these adorable cards! I love how you let the ballerinas truly be the focus & fun to see the little buttons as embellishments! Oh yes--Sweet P in a tutu would be just too cute!

Alyce said...

Cute cards. I love the ballerina images. I think my favorite of these is the pink one.

Kay Miller said...

Oh these are all so cute Lisa! I Love all the different papers you used with them too! Darling cards!

Sheila H said...

I popped over from Vicki’s blog. Your cards are adorable. I love your color choices.

Birgit said...

Oh my word, these are as cute as ever!! Those little ballerina's definitely steal the show. Brings back memories of watching my nice dance when she was little. They're so darling to watch! Congrats on your guest design spot!

I Card Everyone said...

Oh yes I can imagine Sweet P in a tutu! Will she be a dancer? How fun for her, and you!
LOve, love, LOVE your sweet little ballerinas, Lisa, and that you've stamped them in colors to match their darling stages!
Vicki knows how to pick 'em!
xo

Rosemary said...

super adorable set of cards, lisa!! those little ballerinas are so cute (and reminds me of my days in a tutu!!)!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Such adorable images and cards!

Patti said...

Wow congrats! on being part of such a nifty challenge : ) Your cards are, as usual, ADORABLES!!

Patti

Celeste Goff said...

Congrats on the guest spot...your talent is too hard to pass up! Love these adorably sweet little ballerina cards. They are just too precious!

Jen Mitchell said...

Congratulations on joining CASual Fridays! These cards are sweet X 3 to the extreme! No question that your dancing nieces are going to love these to pieces!

Nora Noll said...

I adore your cards!! I like how you used these stamps with the patterned papers. You totally ROCKED this!!

Bobby said...

So cute, Lisa. Your niece reminds me of my granddaughter. She started ballet at 3 and is now in college dancing all day and also teaching dance in the evenings.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

These are all lovely! Perfect for your little Sweet Pea!

Sharron said...

All are so precious, Lisa! Love all the wonderful paper patterns and those adorable ballerinas. All of our granddaughters danced. You will love those times with Sweet P!!

Sue Lelli said...

All three are just so SWEET! They will treasure these for sure, Lisa!