Pages

5/17/2018

Precious Remembrance Shop & Imagine Blog Hop day 2!



Welcome to day 2 of the Precious Remembrance Shop and Imagine blog hop! You should be arriving here from the PRS blog. I have the complete hop list below or you can find all of the info at PRS and Imagine! Once again we are using the School Days & Totally stamp sets along with Imagine products. 

As promised, I have a masculine/school themed project to share with you today.


I chose a gray, black and deep plum color combo. Guys like purple too, right! I stamped the graphic image (Totally set) onto a soft gray patterned paper, then popped it onto a soft gray card base with fun foam. After die cutting a tab top from a white panel, I added the sentiments and paint swipes using Memento Dew Drop: Sweet Plum and VersaFine Clair: Nocturne Black inks. 


The swipes were stamped off once before stamping. The A+ was spayed with Sheer Shimmer Spritzer: Sparkle. I added the black tab topped panel and smokey rhinestones for a bit of pop!


Following the same theme of the file folder look, I created a pocket for a sweet treat using a Plain-White/Flat Paper Bag from the PRS shop. I've used the same stamp sets and inks here. The paint swipes were again stamped off once before stamping onto the bag. The black tab topped panel gives the paper bag the stability it needs to hold the candy bar. 



Okay, that's it from me. Now off you go to visit with Kelly!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Giveaway Details:
- Hop along and leave comments on each blog. 
- Show us some love! Like & Follow both companies on Facebook & Instagram 
- Giveaway is open until May 19, 2018. Winners will be chosen randomly. 
- Have fun & good luck!

Precious Remembrance Shop: Facebook , Instagram
Imagine Crafts: Facebook , Instagram








25 comments:

Birgit said...

What a great design on this card Lisa! The file tabs at an angle are so creative. This would be a great card for any teen or young adult, or anyone!

Whimsytouches said...

This are very stunning cards. Love how stamped patterns look against the paper's pattern, you really made that work. Love the colors too.

Jane said...

Great makes and yes why not purple for a male themed project. Loving those tab tops and the whole file folder vibe.

Ivana Camdzic said...

Lisa, these cards are FAB!! I love how you used the stamp sets for a more masculine look - something struggle with a lot and always love to see! Really gorgeous color combinations and I LOVE the repeat pattern stamping in the background! These get an A+ in my book! :)

Greta said...

You always inspire me, Lisa! My hubby does like purple, so it's one of my choices whenever I make something for him. The stamping on the soft gray patterned paper looks fabulous! So fun to give a candy bar in that amazing bag! Sending hugs, Greta

Steph Ackerman said...

Fabulous - love the colors.

Unknown said...

That patterned paper worked seamlessly with the stamp set! Love the colors as well!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great color combo. Love the file cutting very cool card

I Card Everyone said...

LOve them both … and this fantastic file folder design, Lisa! Purple is just one of the colors Tom has a hard time seeing, but he may not eat eggplant if I told him they were purple! I could not love it more!
xo
=]

~Tammy~ said...

Lisa, this is so pretty. I love the soft subtle spring lavender you used. What a great project! LOVE!

Patti said...

Wow! these are wonderful Lisa!! I really like the colors you used!! I'll say.. Totally Awesome!! : )

Rosemary said...

absolutely fabulous, lisa!! so creative and clever!!

Celeste Goff said...

Lisa, these colors are amazing together!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Lisa I just love the purple ink and your fabulous design! So much fun!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Love your terrific files and the purple with black ink really is stunning!!

Helen Gullett said...

Lisa, this is card is totally awesome.
Love the stamping background and sentiment from this stamp set.
Great choice oc colors pf inks, too.
Thank you for the inspiration!

Annette Allen said...

wow awesome card.. i love the color combo and the layout is perfect.. great card.

Sue D said...

Great colors and I like the file folder look.

Larissa Heskett said...

SUPER SWEET Projects!! LOVE the New Products and the AWESOME Ways you created with them!! Hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! <3 <3 <3

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Wow !! This is such a very creative card !!
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

Anita in France said...

Cool, stylish, graphic, Lisa ... a fabulous colour combo ... all the elements are so beautifully composed ... it's brilliant! Hugs, Anita :)

Jen Mitchell said...

I love this color combo for a masculine card. That touch of black really makes the other colors stand out. And your file folder design is so clever!

Bobby said...

That tone of purple is definitely masculine enough, Lisa. I love the file folder look and the fact you can include makes this a special card.

Sue Lelli said...

WOW! Clever and CUTE! LOVE the design and the colors, too!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

so fun!