Pages

11/07/2019

We wish you a merry Christmas!


Hello! My husband and I had a couple of very special house guests this past weekend. Tom and Michele Ferguson came for a visit! The guys went on a photo excursion while Michele and I got crafty! She brought along her new MFT Christmas sELFies set for me to play with (along with oodles of other fun stuff!). When I saw the new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches, I knew they would be perfect. So here ya go!


I cut one of the sELFie squares out and mounted it onto a Spellbinders postage die. A little patterned paper and some frosty Stickles complete the focal portion of the sketch. I picked a sentiment (Vippies) from my stash that seemed playful to me, like the little elves.

Thanks for popping by to visit. 
And thank you Michele, for sharing these cutie patooties!

18 comments:

Greta said...

Can just see you & Michelle having fun crafting! Your coloring is wonderful & I love that fun, wavy sentiment, Lisa!

Linda Callahan said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend! Your elves are adorable and I love the postage stamp diecut! Cush a cute card! Glad you shared it at FMS!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

That is so stinking cute! I love the sparkle too!

Sharron said...

Such a cute card! Glad you had a fun weekend!!!

Marcia Hill said...

Oh soooo CUTE Lisa! CAS and just as sweet as can be...kinda like Michele!! :0)

Rosemary said...

super cute card, lisa! sounds like you had a lovely weekend!

I Card Everyone said...

I'm so sorry we missed posing for our selfie... but it sure looks like our guys' pose turned out perfect!!! LOL This is darling, Lisa... and I even played with this set today!!
=]

Darnell said...

Oh, how I'd love to meet you, too, Lisa! I think it's wonderful that you and Michele got together! I just ordered that same set (there's a hamster you know!)! I won't get it in time to play in this sketch, but I'm bookmarking this as I love the design. Your darling elves and Cpp are perfect with that rippled sediment!! Hugs, Darnell

LeAnne said...

Adorable! And I am so jealous that you got some time together with Michele!! I can only imagine the crafty energy that was floating around your house, LOL!

Vicki Dutcher said...

How cute! So fun with getting together with fellow Stamper’s too!

TK said...

Your elfins are so sweet! Love the "rolling" sentiment too

Jen Mitchell said...

You are one lucky gal to have such visitors! And how fun is this card? Those mischievous little elves are perfect for the sketch!

Sue Lelli said...

OMG this is so CUTE with the postage BG! LOVE it!

Ivana Camdzic said...

O my goodness!!! How lucky you gals are!! If only I could have been a fly on the wall ;) And how fun that you got to play with this set! Such a darling card, Lisa - absolutely adore the cute elves!!

Bobby said...

Which is you and which is Michele, Lisa? So glad you got together and made this darling selfie.

Annette Allen said...

oh my how totally cute..

Celeste Goff said...

Such an adorably fun take on the sketch! Love those cute little elves and all of the fun sparkle you added to them!

Nora Noll said...

I am so jealous that you and Michele got to play cards!! This is SO CUTE!!! I LOVE that stamp that you used. Such a FUN card!!