Pages

11/26/2020

Inspired By #152 ~ Dashing Through the Dough

 

 

Hello and Happy Thanksgiving to all of you from the US! 

We have a new challenge up at Inspire By today.

I was inspired by the cute snowman packaging, snowmen and snowflakes. The vertical design reminded me of the Lip Balm die set by MFT. I pulled some sweet snowman paper from my stash and went to work. My ornament was created with a PPP circle tag. I dressed up a plain white tube of lip balm with some Washi tape that had matching pinks and golds. 

Okay, that's it from me. I'm off to make a yummy Thanksgiving dinner for two today. We usually host 15 or more. Unfortunately, this year brings a guest that none of us want at our table. Have a blessed day friends and be safe. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the info requested by a comment from Unknown. Hope you check back, you didn't give me any contact info!

My Favorite Things: Tall Tag Duo

My Favorite Things: Lip Balm Frame & Window

My Favorite Things: Lip Balm Pouches 

My Favorite Thins: Essentials Rip Strips

Pretty Pink Posh: Mini Tags 


16 comments:

~amy~ said...

How CUTE. Sweet packaging!

LeAnne said...

I have always thought these lip balm dies were totally AMAZING...what a clever idea! Yours are extra-specially cute!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Happy T Day! 2 works 😀. Your project makes a great stocking stuffer. Love it.

TK said...

What a darling gift! It will be loved and adored by the recipient.
Happy Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

Love it -- Very festive and creative!! Please share with me exactly what dies you used as they are new to me. I would really like to make some of these to give as gifts. Thank you so much.

Sue Lelli said...

This is just DARLING! I bought that die but have yet to use it! Maybe I will have to dust it off!

Greta said...

You are so clever, Lisa! Such a fun gift! Hope you enjoyed your quiet Thanksgiving & now we hope for better days ahead. Sending hugs, Greta

I Card Everyone said...

From your lips, to ours! Lisa, this is adorable! LOve that snowman paper in all your fave colors!
=]

Marcia Hill said...

What an ADORABLE way to package up a lip balm Lisa! Love the DSP, the tag, the gold sparkly cardstock, and that wonderful looking bow at the top! This will definitely bring a smile to someone's face!! Hugs. :0)

Kim Heggins said...

Love your sweet project...just so beautiful and elegant. Hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Rosemary said...

super cute little ornament/gift, lisa!

Annette Allen said...

I love this.. the glitter is perfect and love all that ribbon. VERY PRETTY

Celeste Goff said...

Love this adorable gift packaging!

Nora Noll said...

This is darling!! I LOVE that bow you made!! Makes me want to get my stuff out and make one!!

Bobby said...

What a great way to be inspired, Lisa. The papers are great and I love that you decorated the lip balm.

Karen B. said...

Such a sweet idea, I hope you had an enjoyable Thanksgiving.