Pages

11/30/2020

Joyful Holiday Greetings

Well, they say we have a winter storm headed our way ~ ugh. It seems we go from mowing to snow blowing too quickly! On a happier note, I have a snowy card to share for The Paper Players challenge. Take a look...

 

Yep, more 12 Kits of Occasions leftovers! I chose the top row on the tac-tac-toe board - patterned paper, die cut & embossing. This bear came with snow goggles, but I opted to leave them off. I wanted more of her cute little face to show! She's sledding her way down a gumdrop slope cut with a PPP border die. The sentiment is from a PTI set. I love the way this turned out!

 
 
I suppose I'll have to break in those new snow boots I picked up in September. Wish me luck!


13 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is so sweet!! I love the fun embossing and your coloring of the bear!!

Rosemary said...

super sweet card, lisa! nice that you can use up leftovers!

I Card Everyone said...

I love that gumdrop paper, Lisa... imagine the fun ride she's going to have! Maybe that's the cause for that look? ha! This is adorable - hope you don't need those boots!
=]

Vicki Dutcher said...

So very cute. love that Bear 😀

LeAnne said...

I am glad you left the goggles off, that lil bear's face needs to be front and center! The snowy hills are adorable too! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Paper Players this week!

Annette Allen said...

This is one of my favorite MFT stamps.. such an adorable card.

TK said...

Precious! Love the cute bear -- having a lot of fun here

Joyce said...

This is really adorable. Love your cute bear and the wonderful polka dotted showy hills.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Oh Lisa, this is darling! I just love the soft colors and the sweet image. the soft pops of color in the paper are the perfect touch. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

Celeste Goff said...

This is precious! Love that gorgeous snowflake embossed background and the fun patterned paper you created the snow slopes from!

Greta said...

Hoping you didn't get too bad a storm, Lisa! We've been cold but mostly dry. Super sweet card--love the printed paper!

Karen B. said...

How adorable, Lisa!

Ivana Camdzic said...

That snowflake flurry! My goodness! I'm not one to reach for my embossing folders often, but this makes me want to! Such a cutie in every way, Lisa!