Pages

4/15/2021

Inspired By #170 ~ Wrap Me Up in Spring

 

We are definitely wrapped up in spring here in my neck of the woods! The sights, the sounds, the smells... love it! Speaking of love. Look at all of those pretty little bouquets lined up for this week's Inspired By challenge.  

 

The kraft wrappings and purple-y blue flowers peeking out were my inspiration this week. I used a PPP die cut diamond tag to create my kraft background. One more tag, cut in white, holds some IO wild flowers. I had no black twine in my stash so I inked up some gray twine. It took forever and a day to dry!

I'm off to see how the team was inspired, they never disappoint! I would love to see your card in our gallery. They always bring a smile to my face!



18 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

You brought those bouquets to paper so beautifully, Lisa! A great idea to die your own twine, and the flowers? OMG they're so sweet!
=]

LeAnne said...

I love how you interpreted the brown paper wrappers, Lisa! SO pretty and clever, and that little sprig is as sweet as can be!

Tracey McNeely said...

This is wrapped up so perfectly!

Danni Reid said...

Your card is so absolutely gorgeous, love every last detail, the dies and your design are so incredibly beautiful Lisa, wow!

Bobby said...

Fantastic way to give tribute to the kraft wrappers, Lisa. The little purple flowers are so sweet and delicate.

Silke Ledlow said...

Lisa, you displayed so many beautiful details on your card...this is fabulous inspired card!!!

TK said...

Oh, Lisa, this is gorgeous! Love your design, such a great look!

Marcia Hill said...

LOVE your creative background and how you "wrapped" it all up Lisa! And your sweet little bouquet and black twine ties this whole card up beautifully!! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Vicki Dutcher said...

So fabulous! Love that its a mini slim line too - such awesome details topped off with cute flowers :)

Nancy Penir said...

Ooooh, so very pretty, Lisa, right down to ink dyed twine! Always love visiting Paper Tales for inspiration!

Rosemary said...

your card is so lovely, lisa! i really like how you used the colors from the inspiration photo!

Celeste Goff said...

what an absolutely beautiful slimline card Lisa! Love all of the texture and the kraft and soft pastel color combo!

Greta said...

Such a creative background based on the photo, Lisa--love it! The sweet flowers really do say Spring to me. Speaking of which--my lilacs are starting to open--so excited!

Kim Heggins said...

Gorgeous background...love your sweet flowers.

Anita in France said...

So, so pretty, Lisa ... those flowers are just charming ... and the tone on tone background mimics the bouquet wrappers wonderfully! Hugs, Anita :)

Annette Allen said...

beautiful card

Karen B. said...

What a clever use of the die to create a background.

Kim S said...

I love your layout! Those sweet little diamonds look so good - and so perfect with the bitty flowers.