Pages

9/02/2021

Inspired By #185 ~ Scrappy September

 

 

Hi friends! We're getting scrappy this week at Inspired By

The paper kind, not the feisty kind!

Although my husband says I'm a spitfire, so who knows!



I started with a dry embossed Marshmallow (Bazzill) card base then layered on all of my scrappy parts. The die cut pieces were left over from previous cards. I added a couple of buttons from my stash and my sentiment ~ stamped on a scrap of cardstock!. Easy peasy!

What made this even easier is that I keep my individual 6x6 pads in a freezer bag (ziplock cut off). That way I can store all of those leftover bits in there too. This lets me know what company the paper is from and makes coordinating leftovers a breeze for future cards... like this one! Here's an older picture for you. The wire baskets I keep them in are from Office Max.

 


Okay friends, it's your turn to get scrappy. We all know about those leftover pieces parts we save! Remember that you can share a Christmas or sketch version too. I'm off to see what my teamies have whipped up!



11 comments:

Laurel said...

This is just so pretty!

Danni Reid said...

Oh wow Lisa, love all your scraps and the embossing is so beautiful and brings your eyes to each scrappy detail, beautiful!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great card - again, fun pattern use. Meanwhile love the hint! I love when stampers share what helps them to better organize :)

I Card Everyone said...

Love this scrappy little cutie, Lisa! You 'had me' at gingham daisies!
=]

Birgit said...

Another delightful card Lisa! I love the gingham!! And, what a clever idea to keep your scraps together and handy. Wonderful post my friend!!

Kim S said...

What a sweet combination of papers and shapes you have put together!

Bobby said...

I store my paper packs the same way, Lisa, only in a couple of Hobby Lobby wood boxes. And I have that same pack that's taking center stage. lol You always do a great job combining papers into a wonderful design and this card is no exception.

Rosemary said...

Super cute card, Lisa!

Nora Noll said...

I love those little boxes that you store your paper in!! Your card is perfection. I love the papers you used and how you used an embossed background. FABULOUS card.

Silke Ledlow said...

You crack me up Lisa....your husband is a luck guy :) !!! Your ziplock idea is brilliant...I'm gonna do that too :)
Your card is beautiful..always enjoy your CAS designs!

Greta said...

Love the papers you used & that embossed background is wonderful! Love this sweet card, Lisa!